r123a

Cubefield is a game when you are a triangle and you are trying to dodge blocks. Background changes after a while. I would like to create this game on scratch but I need help. This collab may continue by other names. We have finished Cubefield and we are working on Rectangle Grapher.

Rules
1.Work together
2. No laziness
3. Must be active at least 4 of 7 days.
4. If you are on vacation or do not have good access to Scratch (Example:if computer broke down), you will have to state it and you will have 1 week to 10 weeks of vacation.
Jobs
President- @r123a
Vice President - makethebrainhappy
Testers - /sophiasrivastava and Hamish752

Programmers - makethebrainhappy and Hamish752 and ev3coolexit987654
Artist - jboxerman, Death_By_Awsome
Head programmer - @starwarsdallin
Head Artist - Claire4840
You can have 3 jobs but you can't be head programmer and head artist at the same time.
Application.
Username:Active 1-10:
Best work:
Willing:
How long have you been on scratch:
What job:

http://the-game-collaboration.wikia.com/wiki/ is our wiki

starwarsdallin

Umm… Firstly, this game wouldn't need that many spots, but I can program pretty well.

starwarsdallin
About 9
Best project.
Am willing? Didn't understand the question.
1 year, 5 months (as of 5/2015).

Thanks.

r123a

starwarsdallin wrote:

Umm… Firstly, this game wouldn't need that many spots, but I can program pretty well.

starwarsdallin
About 9
Best project.
Am willing? Didn't understand the question.
1 year, 5 months (as of 5/2015).

Thanks.
How willing (1-10)

I agree will decrease spots.
You're in. Want to be head programmer or just programmer?

r123a

r123a wrote:

Cubefield is a game when you are a triangle and you are trying to dodge blocks. Background changes after a while. I would like to create this game on scratch but I need help. This collab may continue by other names.

Rules
1.Work together
2. No laziness
Jobs
President- @r123a
Vice President (1) -
Tester (2) -
Programmers (3) -
Artist (2) -
Head programmer (1) -
Head Artist (1) -
You can have 3 jobs but you can't be head programmer and head artist at the same time
Application
Username:
Active 1-10:
Best work:
Willing:
How long have you been on scratch:

starwarsdallin

r123a wrote:

How willing (1-10)

I agree will decrease spots.
You're in. Want to be head programmer or just programmer?

I'll be head programmer I guess, I'm willing at about a 9.

r123a

Alright.

starwarsdallin

By the way, I imagine this will take quite a bit of clones, in which case, see this project. It has a better example of clone usage.

r123a

I would like to start project on 5/28/15 because I'm going camping for 5 days and have promised not to use my computer (which I use for Scratch).

r123a

CAN START project now.

starwarsdallin

r123a wrote:

CAN START project now.

Yipee! What do you want me to do?

r123a

Well… project link is https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/63994900/#editor and I've done some work but need help with making the blocks move closer every second/millisecond/microsecond etc.

r123a

I can share it for your remix so you can improve it.

starwarsdallin

r123a wrote:

I can share it for your remix so you can improve it.

Ya, share it please. I'll fix it right away.

r123a

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/63994900/

starwarsdallin

r123a wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/63994900/

This should work better, I fixed and cleaned up a few things, nothing major though. Is it good, or did I mess something up?

r123a

make the blocks fall slower. good though.

starwarsdallin

Ok, done. Also, if you want music, I can make some, I have sample music here that I'm using for another collab, but I can always make more.

r123a

maybe something more “intense-like”.

starwarsdallin

r123a wrote:

maybe something more “intense-like”.

Ya, I know. That was just sample music for a nature-y thing.

r123a

alright. sorry for misunderstanding.