CrazyScratchGirl12

3.0 really is not my style! I love how everything looks cleaner but the scripting and the drawings/vector is just so much more complicated and I prefer 2.0? I dont know, I just found it easier. I still dont know how to shrink or grow something! I definitely need extra help with coding. I haven't been on this account for ages! Mainly on @TasminAbbott_ and I want to make a come back but these scripts ):

Friendplayer910

CrazyScratchGirl12 wrote:

3.0 really is not my style! I love how everything looks cleaner but the scripting and the drawings/vector is just so much more complicated and I prefer 2.0? I dont know, I just found it easier. I still dont know how to shrink or grow something! I definitely need extra help with coding. I haven't been on this account for ages! Mainly on @TasminAbbott_ and I want to make a come back but these scripts ):
To change the size of a sprite, click on the sprite and set the size number to the percentage you want the sprite to be.

Andy8800

Sooooo one of my projects is weird. I have this variable for a save code. But it bugs out. Whenever you press save, the variable just turns blank. I checked and this has nothing to do with coding errors. If anyone knows why this happened please tell me

datscriptboi

lelelelelelelelellelelelelelel d e l e t e t h i s c o m m e n t c a u s e i t s n o t p a r t o f t h i s

jacob0909

when green flag clicked
forever
if <> then
<key [<key [ v] pressed?> v] pressed?>
end
end

tris304

jacob0909 wrote:

when green flag clicked
forever
if <> then
<key [<key [ v] pressed?> v] pressed?>
end
end

i_love_you_100

Can You Make A Scratch Countdown timer?
Set timer For ____Mins ____Secs

i_love_you_100

[url=scratch.mit.edu]scratch.mit.edu[/url]

Friendplayer910

i_love_you_100 wrote:

Can You Make A Scratch Countdown timer?
Set timer For ____Mins ____Secs
reset timer
wait until <(timer) > (num)>

SecretGorilla89

UberSuperRare wrote:

mcpgirl wrote:

I have a question… I'm working on a game right now, and the main thing I'm using in the game is a list. But for some weird reason there is no block that says: replace this with that. It's: replace 1 with that. What if I don't want 1, what if I want something else. Is there anything I can do?
You could use some code to stop the code for “1” and then add “2” in the place of “1” and start the code for that, but keep “1” where it should be, just hidden

YakoIsHere

when green flag clicked
forever
[You realise that reading this you're literally wasting your life.]
end

IZZYMAGILL

How do you make a scrolling platformer?

wfonceca_johnst

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/288543264/ this is a great game i found with great scripts, try it out!!!

213042b

The
forever

if <> then

endend

block doesn't work, i want it so that when i make a game and that player touches a certain block, it will only do the action once, but it ends up doing it so many times and it is so dumb

LittlePenny101

so im into making memes and scripts will sometimes go off key with the music. any advice?

dubstepssj

I just need help on how to script I'm not very good at all.I always need help with every thing

IZZYMAGILL

dubstepssj wrote:

I just need help on how to script I'm not very good at all.I always need help with every thing

Same

dubstepssj

IZZYMAGILL wrote:

dubstepssj wrote:

Same
So. I am better than you. What. A. Shame.

PawsRock

say [hi]

epic_guy24

i am trying to figure out how to make a game with infinite scrolling background but i can't figure it out.