Discuss Scratch

sfdemon
Scratcher
100+ posts

My Stuff doesn't load (and other 2.0 page bugs)

This is the same bug from december 2023 ;-;
StarsHeartsAndSwirls
Scratcher
1 post

yeah it isnt loading for me- i have so many things i need to work on and i need help on how to fix it ;-;
Sleepy_cookie1
Scratcher
12 posts

(Edit: it started working nvm )
uhm im not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but whenever I go to someone else’s/my profile, it gets all jumbled in a weird format and everything’s thumbnail is blank, and there is a big pop up in the middle of the screen saying for me to sign in, but when I sign in, it says it’s forbidden or something- this happens with “my stuff” too but except no sign in thing. but projects and the scratch front page are fine. This only happens on my mobile device, not my computer :’) (sorry if this makes no sense whatsoever)

Last edited by Sleepy_cookie1 (April 30, 2024 22:55:29)

Toxic_Gunner2
Scratcher
4 posts

My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 14541.0.0, Chrome 123.0.0.0, No Flash version detected
MIketruck
Scratcher
25 posts

It works!!!! Just wait 3 - 4 days!!

[/big]
set [lets go!!] to []

*ᴍɪᴋᴇтʀᴜсᴋ нᴀs ʟᴇꜰт тнᴇ снᴀт*

wnmy
Scratcher
100+ posts

everything is back up and working! topic owner i suggest you close this topic now that everything’s fixed

shift + down arrow to read

ON HIATUS

she/they/xe prns // lesbian oriented aroace, polyamory & bigender // my current hyperfixation is DF WOAH how could you tell!!!! // please note i may post incorrect information (just like everyone else here) // DANCING BABY IS A TROLL. THEY WILL NECROPOST. REPORT AND MOVE ON. // GUYS ITS TIME TO GRIDDY // dark evil beat // average scratch ban appeal /j

MIketruck
Scratcher
25 posts

StarsHeartsAndSwirls wrote:

yeah it isnt loading for me- i have so many things i need to work on and i need help on how to fix it ;-;

It's back up runnin'!

MIketruck
Scratcher
25 posts

= #
+-+ *–
—*=—–%
———=#
–*—– .+
=–. —: +
+=**@%%@@@@@#%@@@
%.—#%@@@–@@%%* :
*=– -%. +@. -.
..-+- .= *
=-: : ++- -
=– : *
–. #-#. #
:+=+. +-.
=+ +–=—=.
. + #–=– .+=.#-+
. . –#-. *—-
—-=*—- = ++*.
:=—+*—-
..#—==—
—–: *–=
=— *–+=+-
:–= +—–
:– *–*= .

Last edited by MIketruck (April 30, 2024 23:17:40)

RetroT2012
Scratcher
30 posts

IT WORKING NOW YAYES!!!
qv30mazzarellaj
Scratcher
22 posts

WOOOOOO

Hi! I’m qv30mazzarellaj. Feel free to call me qv30. I’m the creator of the Stickman 64 ARG and the Jackson Thor and Cullen Show revived. Feel free to view my projects and whatnot
play [:) v] until done

YT: https://www.youtube.com/@jmazzgamerpro-gc3vk
JarellxArel
Scratcher
22 posts

sfdemon wrote:

This is the same bug from december 2023 ;-;
right but it didnt take long
SnowiiWolfie
Scratcher
6 posts

AlfabetonsOfficial wrote:

My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 119.0.0.0, No Flash version detected
For some reason, when I try to access My Stuff, it doesn't load. Can this be fixed please, or is it just me?
This happens when your internet connection is not stable and when the Scratch site is down temporarily for maintenance. If it's the latter, hang in there for a couple days and the site should be up an working again in no time! I had this problem a few days ago and found out that the site was down, and now it works again. Hope this helps you out!
Enderqu3en
Scratcher
11 posts

Its working on my tablet (at least!)
I will edit this if my phone/chromebook also works
Edit: IT WORKS ON MY CHROMEBOOK (and probably my phone, idk though since its charging)

Last edited by Enderqu3en (May 1, 2024 02:03:02)

-Enderqu3en-
loading signature…

signature loaded.
Hello! I am a bit of an artist and a Murder Drones fan.
I report anything that I come across.
Look at my profile and everything else
Please do not post any hate at all in my comments.
Votick
Scratcher
100+ posts

ITS OVER
THE END OF THE WORLD HAS ENDED ITSELF!!!!!!!!
I CAN SEE MY STUFF NOW!!!

I'm working on a game called Blazer. check out the newest version here!
scarmy120
Scratcher
17 posts

scarmy120 wrote:

My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 12371.89.0, Chrome 77.0.3865.120, No Flash version detected
This issue happened to me today. I hope Scratch Team becomes aware of this issue and fixes it soon.
I realized that the bug in My Stuff was fixed for me today (many days later) without doing anything.

Last edited by scarmy120 (May 1, 2024 03:25:30)

JarellxArel
Scratcher
22 posts

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS IT GOT FIXEDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Winter1588
Scratcher
5 posts

I'm guessing it's a school wifi issue more than anything. I'm gonna use my school chromebook at home and see if it changes anything. I'll post when I can!
qv30mazzarellaj
Scratcher
22 posts

Winter1588 wrote:

I'm guessing it's a school wifi issue more than anything. I'm gonna use my school chromebook at home and see if it changes anything. I'll post when I can!
I thought it was fixed tho

Hi! I’m qv30mazzarellaj. Feel free to call me qv30. I’m the creator of the Stickman 64 ARG and the Jackson Thor and Cullen Show revived. Feel free to view my projects and whatnot
play [:) v] until done

YT: https://www.youtube.com/@jmazzgamerpro-gc3vk
wnmy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Winter1588 wrote:

try checking the page again, it’s sitewide and they just got it fixed.
if it’s still blank, then it’s actually your network

shift + down arrow to read

ON HIATUS

she/they/xe prns // lesbian oriented aroace, polyamory & bigender // my current hyperfixation is DF WOAH how could you tell!!!! // please note i may post incorrect information (just like everyone else here) // DANCING BABY IS A TROLL. THEY WILL NECROPOST. REPORT AND MOVE ON. // GUYS ITS TIME TO GRIDDY // dark evil beat // average scratch ban appeal /j

Chessie-2101
Scratcher
25 posts

I may have a theory, from what I've heard most of the issues arise on school-issued devices (chromebooks, school lab computers, etc). So, I wonder if something with the school's ip or something else is causing the 2.0 pages to fail.