The elements war was brilliant, who would’ve thought it would fail so miserably? Well, fail it did, but that is soon to be the least of the Dots’ problems. Something unexplainable has begun to happen, and it’s leaving even the best minds baffled. Strange Dots with strange mannerisms have been popping up in both cities. There seem to have been time portals, although nobody is sure why this would have happened.
As if this wasn’t weird enough, strange messages have been coming through to the city halls, in past, present in future. They speak of a coming time where there will be no more humans, where Dots will rule everything. Of course, now everyone knows of the “secret” plot. But even though humans have caused their creations so much pain, can either city really give up on them?
In order to win this strange war, the unthinkable may just have to happen.
****GO THANK RNKWJIQ RIGHT THIS SECOND FOR GIVING ME NOT ONLY THE MOTIVATION TO RESTART DOTS, BUT THE ENTIRE PLOTLINE****
These are the cities from the original RPG gallery (http://scratch.mit.edu/galleries/view/105022). There are two cities, the “Good” city and the “Evil” city. In the between time of the two RPs (approximately two years roleplay time), the prophecy from before, the Elements prophecy, failed. Many are dead, and those with the powers are to blame.
LEADER: Slash (crazykittens)
- Teddy (Freckles) (Second in Command)
- Strike (Freckles)
- Flex (Hawk_Soul)
- Pyro (Hawl_Soul)
- Bugged (Tom5780)
- Luna (Tom5780)
- Lita (Freckles)
(These Dots may be exiled, or choose not to live in a city.)
-Fiff (allied with Good City)
-Ticked (presumably allied with Good City) (Tom5780)
- Anas (JuneBug) (Allied with Evil City)
- Sama (JuneBug)
- Terra (Hawl_Soul)
If you think that the Dots technology today is great, you should really watch your back for the future Dots. These are the cutting-edge in genetics technology, and are superior to the present-day Dots in almost every way. It appears that in the future the two cities have finally gotten over their differences and are now joined. Of course, they’ll plotting to kill us all, so that’s a bad thing.
LEADER: Void (Rnkwjiq)
- Venus (Hawk_Soul)
These Dots are from the late 20th century to the months right before chaos started, in the years before the Dots were made known to the general public. They are not as sophisticated as present-day Dots, and do not hold a candle to the future Dots. They do, however, have a certain toughness the other generations have lost. Don’t take them for granted. (Most of these would be Gigabyte dots, Nanochip was not established yet)
LEADER: Glow (Freckles)
- Ginger (Freckles)
Ah yes, humans. For a Dot, you love ‘em or you hate ‘em. Most of the scientists are hated, to tell the truth, because of the abuse they’ve inflicted over the years. Despite their destruction looming overhead, Gigabyte and Nanochip Labs are both steadfast in their attempts to capture their rogue experiments.
-Scientist A (Anybody can use)
-Scientist B (Anybody can use)
****Remember, there is no such thing as too many characters!****
1) No matter who's leader of the city, Freckles can make you leave if you break any of these rules. (MUAH HA HA HA!)
2) Dots CAN have powers, just not HUGE ones, like making other Dots die instantly.
3) By the way, don't kill without permission.
4) No godmodding.
5) Or powerplaying.
6) Or fiddling in your underwear on the roof.
7) Have fun. And that's an order.
8) Don’t make your Dot invincible. If they fall off a cliff, for example, they will be hurt.
9) Mary-Sues will be destroyed. DESTROYED I SAY.
10) Please roleplay in the third person. (‘Jeff went to the produce store’ over ‘Jeff: *goes to produce store*.)
11) If your Dot isn’t in a prophecy-like-thingy, don’t give them the attributes of someone in it.
12) BE NICE TO OTHER PEOPLE IN THE RPG!!!
13) If you were kicked out (I believe it is only the one person) in the old RPG for, hm, let’s say *telling the creator you hated them*, you are still out. Passive aggressive? Me?