Sashimi-Chan's Cat Colouring Contest 2012
WE CAN DANCE IF YOU WANT TO, WE CAN LEAVE YOUR FRIENDS BEHIND.
'CUZ YOUR FRIENDS DON'T DANCE, AND IF THEY DON'T DANCE, WELL THEY'RE, NO FRIENDS OF MINE.
It's a cat. Colour it. Win some form of drawing from me.
I do this stupid thing every year, so I'm doing it again this year. lol. Look ma, I can draw cats now. Sort of. Well, not really. It still looks bad, but it's better than how I drew in previous years. :U
1) No stealing the ideas of others
2) Only remix this BLANK template. (This means do NOT remix anyone else's entry.)
3) No programs other than Scratch (No Photoshop, GIMP, Paint, Paint.NET, etc.)
4) Comment on this project that you've entered. If possible, please provide a link to your entry as well.
5) Please put the entry in this gallery: http://scratch.mit.edu/galleries/view/158871
6) Do NOT use the sprite or pose for anything other than this contest.
7) Add a background.
8) Change the song if you desire.
9) You MAY change the lineart a bit if you desire. (Add hair, tails, accessories, etc.) You may also add animations if you want. (Blinking, meowing, etc.)
10) Most importantly, enjoy yourself! Colouring contests are meant to be fun ways of relieving boredom.
1st Place: Three requests (One coloured on Photoshop and two non-coloured real life drawing)
2nd Place: Two requests (Two non-coloured real life drawings)
3rd Place: One request (One non-coloured real life drawing)
Example of a drawing done on Photoshop: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/Sashimi-Chan/2373130
Example of drawings done in real life: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/Sashimi-Chan/2392121
When requesting, keep my strengths and weaknesses in mind.
Typical Quadrupeds (Cat, Dog, Fox, whatever. I prefer cats though.)
Anthros/Furries/Sonic/AnyOtherKindOfAnthropomorphicAnimals (I refuse to draw them, so don't ask)