Discuss Scratch

civilwarboy
Scratcher
21 posts

What are ways we can help New Scratchers? How can we help them with projects?

Many Scratchers have troubles. I want to fix that. I want anybody who reads this to go and find a New Scratcher. To help them out. It might be hard, but to help them and find them, we have to work together. I'm pretty sure that we as a community can do this. Who's with me?
Pi_Day_2015
New to Scratch
1 post

civilwarboy wrote:

Many Scratchers have troubles. I want to fix that. I want anybody who reads this to go and find a New Scratcher. To help them out. It might be hard, but to help them and find them, we have to work together. I'm pretty sure that we as a community can do this. Who's with me?
I agree with you. I will try and help New Scratchers. I think what you are doing is a great idea and everybody on Scratch should do this everyday. You are a wise, wise Scratcher.
civilwarboy
Scratcher
21 posts

civilwarboy wrote:

I agree with you. I will try and help New Scratchers. I think what you are doing is a great idea and everybody on Scratch should do this everyday. You are a wise, wise Scratcher.

Have you found a New Scratcher yet? I'm looking for one.

Last edited by civilwarboy (March 23, 2015 19:38:42)

GorilleBrooks
New to Scratch
2 posts

civilwarboy wrote:

civilwarboy wrote:

I am a new Scratcher and I need help with a project for school. Can someone help me?
civilwarboy
Scratcher
21 posts

why yes, yes I can.
civilwarboy
Scratcher
21 posts

How may I help you GorilleBrooks?
civilwarboy
Scratcher
21 posts

GorilleBrooks wrote:

civilwarboy wrote:

civilwarboy wrote:

I am a new Scratcher and I need help with a project for school. Can someone help me?

I will help you if you want. do you want my help or someone else's?
GorilleBrooks
New to Scratch
2 posts

civilwarboy wrote:

why yes, yes I can.

Wow that was quick. Anyways thank you I have been stuck on my project for a day now. How can you help?
powercon5
Scratcher
1000+ posts

yes we need to help new scratchers

Witty signature.

Jeditwo
Scratcher
100+ posts

GorilleBrooks wrote:

civilwarboy wrote:

civilwarboy wrote:

Of course! How can I help?

I enjoy Minecraft PC, PE, and Windows 10, Roblox, Terraria, Age of Empires, and Civilization V! My best scratch game is Dodge the Birds! The project that I am currently working on is Virtual Jedi Pad! I am part of a LEGO robotics team that went to national competition, and I am learning JavaScript!
civilwarboy
Scratcher
21 posts

You can help by looking for a ‘New Scratcher’ to help.
Jeditwo
Scratcher
100+ posts

civilwarboy wrote:

Okay, I will try!

I enjoy Minecraft PC, PE, and Windows 10, Roblox, Terraria, Age of Empires, and Civilization V! My best scratch game is Dodge the Birds! The project that I am currently working on is Virtual Jedi Pad! I am part of a LEGO robotics team that went to national competition, and I am learning JavaScript!
cat1666
Scratcher
12 posts

move () steps 
think [] for (2) secs
think ]
change [ v] effect by (25)
switch backdrop to [ v]
switch costume to [ v]
if <> then
forever
i will always help new and any scratchers do and try there best and post good things so if you need
help tell me cat1666 through comment on any one of my projects cause in my stuff or anywhere i go it
will show a # of ho wmany comments i have on a envalope pic that i can click and read all of my
comments all togethor at the same time same for everyone!
end

end

Cat1666//WarriorS-Dragons_Of_Berk.com

cat1666
Scratcher
12 posts

civilwarboy wrote:

same with me

Cat1666//WarriorS-Dragons_Of_Berk.com

civilwarboy
Scratcher
21 posts

cat1666 wrote:

move () steps 
think [] for (2) secs
think ]
switch backdrop to [ v]
switch costume to [ v]
if <> then
forever
i will always help new and any scratchers do and try there best and post good things so if you need
help tell me cat1666 through comment on any one of my projects cause in my stuff or anywhere i go it
will show a # of ho wmany comments i have on a envalope pic that i can click and read all of my
comments all togethor at the same time same for everyone!
end

end

everybody has a picture that is a letter.
civilwarboy
Scratcher
21 posts

cat1666 wrote:

civilwarboy wrote:

same with me
yes. same with you. anybody who can, and reads about this should go look for a new scratcher.