Discuss Scratch

Tropic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What do you mean by “prove yourself”?

My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Firefox 40.0.2, Flash 20.0 (release 0)
Last eaten by Evil Kumquat (Today 19:30:11)
when I receive [flash_player_version] :: motion
say [Windows 7, Flash 15.0 (release 0)] :: sensing
stop script :: custom
Tropical Productions
jenekbumburum
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tropic wrote:

Like you're good at programming.

Tropic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jenekbumburum wrote:

Tropic wrote:

So should I post a link to one of my projects then?

My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Firefox 40.0.2, Flash 20.0 (release 0)
Tropical Productions
MinimalOSTeam
Scratcher
18 posts

Tropic wrote:

jenekbumburum wrote:

Tropic wrote:

No, I just look how you do in the Team.

Tropic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MinimalOSTeam wrote:

Tropic wrote:

jenekbumburum wrote:

Tropic wrote:

No, I just look how you do in the Team.
So is it anything specific you want me to change, improve or add to the OS?

Tropical Productions
jenekbumburum
Scratcher
100+ posts

No, go and login to MinimalOSTeam, see my stuff, then “Minimal OS 10 Glass” and see the to-so.

Tropic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jenekbumburum wrote:

No, go and login to MinimalOSTeam, see my stuff, then “Minimal OS 10 Glass” and see the to-do.
Ok

Tropical Productions
Summer16
Scratcher
2 posts

Hi! I keep putting the password in, yet it says it's wrong. Did someone change the password?
MasterScratch3
Scratcher
500+ posts

hi ur group seems pretty cool can i join

If you are a good programmer, animator voice actor, or script writer we are now hiring people to make short animations so please go here https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/144220/ to participate in my short animation films collaboration

And please check out my profile here: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/MasterScratch3/
MinimalOSTeam
Scratcher
18 posts

Sure!

ctyce
Scratcher
51 posts

Can I join?

I see the ad in Scratch Defence!

Last edited by ctyce (June 12, 2015 06:44:44)

Superpiggy200
Scratcher
36 posts

@jenekbumburum told me that somebody deleted all the sprites in MinimalOS 10 Glass. Please don't troll. I am NOT kidding.

Last edited by sanic the hedgehog, 23:70 ,2053

Here lies Siggy, Victim of the Kumquat War.
=======
= _RIP_=
=SIGGY=
================================================================================================================
jenekbumburum
Scratcher
100+ posts

THIS IS SERIOUS. AS SUPERPIGGY200 SAID ABOVE, SOMEONE TROLLED OUR ACCOUNT! I'M JUST CONFIRMING THAT THIS IS TRUE!
FORM HAS BEEN SUSPENDED. NO MORE MEMBERS DUE TO THE TROLL DELETING SPRITES IN MINIMAL OS 10!

Tropic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jenekbumburum wrote:

THIS IS SERIOUS. AS SUPERPIGGY200 SAID ABOVE, SOMEONE TROLLED OUR ACCOUNT! I'M JUST CONFIRMING THAT THIS IS TRUE!
FORM HAS BEEN SUSPENDED. NO MORE MEMBERS DUE TO THE TROLL DELETING SPRITES IN MINIMAL OS 10!
Maybe we should just remix the project instead of letting users get access to the account? It's a lot more secure.
Someone could have just guessed the password though, since most of the users in this collaboration seems to be thrustworthy.

Did you download the project before this happened so that we can use it as a backup?

Tropical Productions
MinimalOSTeam
Scratcher
18 posts

Tropic wrote:

jenekbumburum wrote:

Maybe we should just remix the project instead of letting users get access to the account? It's a lot more secure.
Someone could have just guessed the password though, since most of the users in this collaboration seems to be thrustworthy.

Did you download the project before this happened so that we can use it as a backup?
I did a backup a few days before it happened. I'm going to actually GENERATE a new password, and don't log in becuase I'm restoring the backup. Fortunately, I got the cloud list on it.

Tropic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MinimalOSTeam wrote:

Tropic wrote:

jenekbumburum wrote:

I did a backup a few days before it happened. I'm going to actually GENERATE a new password, and don't log in becuase I'm restoring the backup. Fortunately, I got the cloud list on it.
Yeah, a generated password is probably better. You could also take something you remember but still not to easy to guess, and “convert” it to make it harder for computers to hack it. (For example: testPassword –> t€$tP@$s\/\/0r|), DON'T USE THIS PASSWORD!)

Tropical Productions
MinimalOSTeam
Scratcher
18 posts

I'm

Tropic wrote:

MinimalOSTeam wrote:

Tropic wrote:

jenekbumburum wrote:

Yeah, a generated password is probably better. You could also take something you remember but still not to easy to guess, and “convert” it to make it harder for computers to hack it. (For example: testPassword –> t€$tP@$s\/\/0r|), DON'T USE THIS PASSWORD!)
making the settings and @superpiggy200 is making the calculator and new music app. We need somone to make a calendar.

Tropic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MinimalOSTeam wrote:

I'm

Tropic wrote:

MinimalOSTeam wrote:

Tropic wrote:

jenekbumburum wrote:

making the settings and @superpiggy200 is making the calculator and new music app. We need somone to make a calendar.
I think I could make the scripting for the calendar However, I'll be gone in several weeks starting tomorrow so I'll probably not be able to work on it in a while

Tropical Productions
Tyman187
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropic wrote:

MinimalOSTeam wrote:

I'm

Tropic wrote:

MinimalOSTeam wrote:

Tropic wrote:

jenekbumburum wrote:

I think I could make the scripting for the calendar However, I'll be gone in several weeks starting tomorrow so I'll probably not be able to work on it in a while
Mm…. This is not good. Anything I can help with? Anything at all?

“Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth.” Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
jenekbumburum
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tyman187 wrote:

Tropic wrote:

MinimalOSTeam wrote:

I'm

Tropic wrote:

MinimalOSTeam wrote:

Tropic wrote:

jenekbumburum wrote:

Mm…. This is not good. Anything I can help with? Anything at all?
OK, password will be changed. New members can enter now.