Discuss Scratch

Ieatcake43
Scratcher
82 posts

Guardians of Ga'Hoole offical topic

ImagineIt wrote:

What's in the movies? I've read up to book seven. I'm sure that we aren't the Pure ones. Otherwise, why would the owls of the tree think of pure as a swear word? They don't even know what we're like, so we're not necessarily bad to them.

Other than that, I wish that hadn't changed so much in the movie. I mean, why did Kludd get knocked out of the tree with Soren? He was supposed to push Soren out. And plus, Soren was well behaved, and never tried to fly on his own. Another thing is that at the beginning of the book, Eglantine was born, while in the movie, she was much older. Just my thoughts.
the pure ones r kludds owls.

My starsign is Aquarius and I swear Loki is working with the kumquats that eat pe…
say [LOKI''D !!!] 
create clone of [myself]
Jump around screaming for as long as annoyingly possible .

-ShadowOfTheFuture-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I've read up to Book 11, I think. It's been a while since I last read it, though.

Does this count as necroposting, since nobody's posted here in 2 years?

Last edited by -ShadowOfTheFuture- (Oct. 25, 2017 22:35:19)

<Insert uncreative signature here>

██       ██  ██            ██  ██       ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
███ ███ ██ ████ ██ ███ ███
█████████ █████ █████ █████████

“Though the seasons come and go, and sunshine turns to snow, we will always have tomorrow up ahead.”
Catholiiq
Scratcher
20 posts

I wish that this topic was more active

when green flag clicked
if <Project doesn't save> then
play sound [Internal screaming v] forever
end
XxThe_Black_FoxX
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I got the Guardians of Ga'Hoole DS game three or four years back. It was fun, and I honestly still play it from time to time. I got the chance to read maybe one book when I checked it out from a library a while back.

Never say never.