Suspenders101
Scratcher
100+ posts

Equestria the Game [Now Hiring]

FirstSkyler1 wrote:

Suspenders101 wrote:

FirstSkyler1 wrote:

Zeusking19 wrote:

Collab owner quit scratch, could probably be pronounced dead, 17:22 GMT on 10/07/2013.
If he has actually left, I want him to put one of us in charge as the new owner of the group.
<image removed>
Isee. Sorry I left in such a rush I am ussually busy and have grown past scratch. I will put FIreDrake in charge. Sry I left quickly. goodbye. (Im a girl btw)
Who?
oops I typed the wrong account derp firstskyler u r in charge. I just have a really big year ahead of me and Im a little stressed. sry for leaving

FirstSkyler1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Suspenders101 wrote:

FirstSkyler1 wrote:

Suspenders101 wrote:

FirstSkyler1 wrote:

Zeusking19 wrote:

Collab owner quit scratch, could probably be pronounced dead, 17:22 GMT on 10/07/2013.
If he has actually left, I want him to put one of us in charge as the new owner of the group.
<image removed>
Isee. Sorry I left in such a rush I am ussually busy and have grown past scratch. I will put FIreDrake in charge. Sry I left quickly. goodbye. (Im a girl btw)
Who?
oops I typed the wrong account derp firstskyler u r in charge. I just have a really big year ahead of me and Im a little stressed. sry for leaving
Okay, thanks!

Last edited by FirstSkyler1 (Dec. 18, 3013 7:45:49)
FunDude
Scratcher
58 posts

maybe we can get something started now.

FirstSkyler1
Scratcher
100+ posts

FunDude wrote:

maybe we can get something started now.
Yes, indeed.

FirstSkyler1
Scratcher
100+ posts

New Poster?

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s600/CitrusOfTheTIger/Untitled_zps8d49c77e.png

Last edited by FirstSkyler1 (July 21, 2013 15:53:04)

FunDude
Scratcher
58 posts

Have I been accepted yet? I applied a while ago.

FirstSkyler1
Scratcher
100+ posts

FunDude wrote:

Username:FunDude
Field of Work: Programming (I'll advertise in my signature as well)
Other:I can help program, if you wish to see some of my works look at these (all of them were sprited and coded by me, music isn't mine, someone fixed the jumping in hero's adventure level 1, hence it being on a different account). Hero's Adventure level 1, which in my opinion is my best work so far STEAMPUNK, a canned platformer/shooter Some prototype of an FPS engine, only shooting and somewhat buggy

I hope I am accepted, I'm not as good as the likes of Archmage or 08Jackt, but I"m still rather good at programming in scratch.

Accepted..

Sonickyle
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I was never added to the list of Advertisers when I was accepted for Advertising. Could you add me please?

No I don't make projects anymore. I left some time ago.
I only check the forums every now and then, but other than that consider me retired.
FirstSkyler1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sonickyle wrote:

I was never added to the list of Advertisers when I was accepted for Advertising. Could you add me please?
I'll update the image shortly, preferably tomorrow. Remind me if the part of my memory that is poor gets the better of me.

FirstSkyler1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Updated image!

kittylo
Scratcher
40 posts

may I help with this in any way?

Wheatley: Ace of fours! Best hand!
GLaDOS: Por favor bordon fallar Muchos gracias de fallar gracias
FirstSkyler1
Scratcher
100+ posts

kittylo wrote:

may I help with this in any way?
If you'd like to, just fill out the form and request. If you just want to randomly help without being assigned a job, just drop off a file.

Aryzard
Scratcher
27 posts

Woot.
I can't resist this ^.^.

Username: Aryzard
Field of Work: Programming (or head of programming)
Other: I have about 5 years experience with programming, 4 of which are with scratch. That is not reflected by my account, however, as I have lost access to my old account. (i'll link you if you'd like)
I could easily make an above average 2d physics engine in scratch in a day or two, and I have experience with c++ and java (I know these aren't really related, but I like my bragging rights.)
FirstSkyler1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Aryzard wrote:

Woot.
I can't resist this ^.^.

Username: Aryzard
Field of Work: Programming (or head of programming)
Other: I have about 5 years experience with programming, 4 of which are with scratch. That is not reflected by my account, however, as I have lost access to my old account. (i'll link you if you'd like)
I could easily make an above average 2d physics engine in scratch in a day or two, and I have experience with c++ and java (I know these aren't really related, but I like my bragging rights.)
I will let you be a programmer, under one condition: That you promise not to use swear words in any content you make on Scratch or any other service that does not allow swearing.
EDIT: Changed required ‘promise’ to increase acceptance chance.

Last edited by FirstSkyler1 (July 23, 2013 17:05:27)

Aryzard
Scratcher
27 posts

Of course not!
I don't know why swearing came to mind at all.
Also, I would've accepted anyway.
And content I make on scratch in general? I'll guarantee that there is not a single cuss to be found on my account.
I'll accept Skyler ^.^.
/)
FirstSkyler1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Aryzard wrote:

Of course not!
I don't know why swearing came to mind at all.
Also, I would've accepted anyway.
And content I make on scratch in general? I'll guarantee that there is not a single cuss to be found on my account.
I'll accept First ^.^.
/)
I've SEEN you swear on the Scratch website, which is why I questioned it. I reported the comment and deleted it from my project. (Please tell me if you would like me to remove this post, because it may cause possible embarassment.)

Aryzard
Scratcher
27 posts

I'm not embarrassed.
I must ask, where exactly HAVE you seen me swear?
And what did I say? (lol, you don't have to answer that, something like ‘the f word’ should suffice)
If it was blasphemy, then I must apologise, it is a bad habit as where I'm from it's not really considered swearing like other words are.

In advance, my sincere apologies, I'm not really used to keeping a handle on it.
4chan does… things to you.
I'm happy to promise that I won't swear in any projects I make as I don't really use scratch fonts, so I'm conscious of what I'm writing.
I'll try really hard not to swear in any other circumstance. I usually check my post before I write something, but, that's no excuse. I promise from now. ^.^

Last edited by Aryzard (July 23, 2013 21:48:25)

Aryzard
Scratcher
27 posts

Oh, also, check out my new project (Globa Alpha build (0.0.2)) to see what I can do in a day.
I did all of the art for it, and the programming.
FirstSkyler1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Aryzard wrote:

I'm not embarrassed.
I must ask, where exactly HAVE you seen me swear?
And what did I say? (lol, you don't have to answer that, something like ‘the f word’ should suffice)
If it was blasphemy, then I must apologise, it is a bad habit as where I'm from it's not really considered swearing like other words are.

In advance, my sincere apologies, I'm not really used to keeping a handle on it.
4chan does… things to you.
I'm happy to promise that I won't swear in any projects I make as I don't really use scratch fonts, so I'm conscious of what I'm writing.
I'll try really hard not to swear in any other circumstance. I usually check my post before I write something, but, that's no excuse. I promise from now. ^.^
Once I get back on the computer I took a snip of you swearing, I'll post a censored version on here. Also, if you can solve this (easy) riddle, you can discover what word you said: A large bulky object, but flat on both sides, with slide-able doors, that block large bodies of water, and are made not just by humans. The word that is fits the definition of the riddle of pronounced the same as the word you said.

Last edited by FirstSkyler1 (July 24, 2013 00:31:43)

Aryzard
Scratcher
27 posts

Oh, blasphemy….
Okay. I have a perfect image of what I said now.
I'm really sorry about that. I'd blame 4chan, but now, that's unfair and irresponsible. ^-^
Thanks for giving me a heads up on that one too, sometimes I forget that's a swear word, so, now I know it's not something I CAN say in the scratch community, I'll pay special attention not to do so. However, this means I have to check every post I actually make throughout the scratch community to make sure it is not profane, but, that's worth it, as I don't like breaking rules.
Again, really sorry.

On another note, this seems like an incredibly awkward conversation. I feel as if I'm kind of being administrated in a forum, but by a good administrator.
I forgot good administrators existed on forums (I'm not hinting at the scratch admins here, I'm hinting at the rest of the internet )…
You should be a moderator here.
If, of course, you're old enough, and do stuff with the guys at MIT.
One of which seems less likely, as I don't even know your nationality yet.