Discuss Scratch

Myst3ryS0ul
Scratcher
5 posts

we should create the AI game generator and the scratch Plus

NeonG4 wrote:

HAL95131 wrote:

Aren’t there API costs…?
Great point, there are indeed API costs. I think that Scratch might be able to partner with OpenAI, Amazon, and Microsoft to build a scratch AI.
or just an ChatGPT extension that converts ai response to scratch blocks so they can be easier to make or/and code wich arent blocks then convert the code to blocks?? (idk if theres an extension for it but for example: python to scratch)

if <((1) + (1)) = [2]> then
broadcast [everything is fine :)]
else
ask [How...?] and wait
PoxPow
Scratcher
1 post

w
catpop1234
New to Scratch
1 post

Myst3ryS0ul wrote:

NeonG4 wrote:

HAL95131 wrote:

Aren’t there API costs…?
Great point, there are indeed API costs. I think that Scratch might be able to partner with OpenAI, Amazon, and Microsoft to build a scratch AI.
or just an ChatGPT extension that converts ai response to scratch blocks so they can be easier to make or/and code wich arent blocks then convert the code to blocks?? (idk if theres an extension for it but for example: python to scratch)
GAMESWITHCHATGPTAI
Scratcher
1 post

LET'S ASK TO SCRTACH THEN WE CAN BUILD OUR OWN SCRATCHGPT EXTENSIONS I KNOW HOW TO BUILD A COMPELET AI IN SCRATCH
IF THIS PROJECT IS SUCCES I WILL BECOME #1 SCRATCHER IN INDIA IAM WORKING ON IT My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 125.0.0.0, No Flash version detected
Zcratcherdude123
Scratcher
2 posts

I wish AI was in scratch. That Would be power. You can make projects more complicated than griffpatch's! That would be nice.

Follow me pls..!
IronBill05
Scratcher
96 posts

I really don't think scratch is going to add an AI.
And more extensions? Probably not.
Python and C++? They would probably have to do a whole lot more things, and i think they probably are already having trouble, plus that would confuse a lot of scratchers that are just starting out.

If you want custom extensions, AI, and Python and C++, try a scratch mod like Snail IDE or LibreKitten. There are also coding sites that are not based of Scratch, like Code.org, Tynker, Snap!, Microsoft MakeCode, and so many more coding websites to try.

If you want a full list of Scratch mods and coding websites, go to https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/588771/?page=1

Last edited by IronBill05 (June 2, 2024 18:36:45)

Why can't websites move? Because they are stuck on the Web.
IronBill05 | Web Developer | Extension Maker | Creative Coder
FUN > FAME