Discuss Scratch

GCGCGC
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchMMO- The Official Thread

Yeah, that's the problem of open collabs…
No focus and no clear goal so everyone awkwardly leaves…
ScratchMMO never really was specific enough to work on, just “a cloud MMO” and “blue graphics”, which is a pity.
Ah well. Good luck everyone Bye~

Joined scratch in March 2013, forgot about it completely for nearly a year, came back and started being active (kinda) in April 2014.
GCGCGC / -Polaris- (alt)
http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/27917878/ (Boss Battle!)
http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/25293585/ (A platformer)
http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/21934843/ (Bullet hell challenge!)
http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/16363731/ (Fancy diagram generator )
Icey29
Scratcher
500+ posts

Everyone is leaving? C'mon, people!

Ah, well, can't be helped. Bye.

QuillzToxic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I will hapily continue this project, I was not active in the ScratchMMO collab before, because the cloud wasnt needed yet.
Icey29
Scratcher
500+ posts

I still need to figure this out, as everyone is leaving, but I'm happy you're on board!
QuillzToxic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I`m here, aslong as we have more people on board.
Icey29
Scratcher
500+ posts

QuillzToxic wrote:

Okay, thank you
QuillzToxic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Icey29 wrote:

QuillzToxic wrote:

Okay, thank you
RPFluffy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Still here to test.. And see how my idea on the rebirth of ScratchMMO in action..

Nothing Is EVER 100%, that is just an assumption.

Some important links: Here and here or need help click Here. Eats followers, Loves helping people.
My “..” and “…” are not spelling mistakes, it means that they are ways of telling someone that I can continue more about it and that the sentence isn't ended the best way. I like putting new indents and lines so I can split up what I am talking about.

Some important links: Here and here or need help click Here. Eats followers, Loves helping people. Check this MMO out! Kiwi = Support WHAT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE: Through the drop down ;)
if <> :: control cstart

else :: control
end
as71032
Scratcher
71 posts

If you need any help I can help. Just not all the time…

when green flag clicked
forever

say [Happy Scratching]
end
Icey29
Scratcher
500+ posts

Okay. I'm going to give this place a hiatus until New Years. It's a long time and it will let us sort ourselves out. After that point, if you decide not to continue, I'm fine with that!
GCGCGC
Scratcher
100+ posts

Icey, if you want to continue the project, I'd recommend you get only 2-3 people willing to focus, to avoid confusion.
You'd also have to come up with a specific description of how it should look, so people will always know what to do.
Good luck I'll still be watching if any help is needed.

Joined scratch in March 2013, forgot about it completely for nearly a year, came back and started being active (kinda) in April 2014.
GCGCGC / -Polaris- (alt)
http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/27917878/ (Boss Battle!)
http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/25293585/ (A platformer)
http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/21934843/ (Bullet hell challenge!)
http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/16363731/ (Fancy diagram generator )
QuillzToxic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Right, Whos on board.
RPFluffy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'll try to get focused on helping debug!

Nothing Is EVER 100%, that is just an assumption.

Some important links: Here and here or need help click Here. Eats followers, Loves helping people.
My “..” and “…” are not spelling mistakes, it means that they are ways of telling someone that I can continue more about it and that the sentence isn't ended the best way. I like putting new indents and lines so I can split up what I am talking about.

Some important links: Here and here or need help click Here. Eats followers, Loves helping people. Check this MMO out! Kiwi = Support WHAT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE: Through the drop down ;)
if <> :: control cstart

else :: control
end
as71032
Scratcher
71 posts

I can help in coding, mostly cloud variables.
NOTE: I'm horrible with graphics.

when green flag clicked
forever

say [Happy Scratching]
end
Icey29
Scratcher
500+ posts

Okay, thanks everyone! Yeah, definetly 3-4 people. So lets narrow this down:
as71032 - coding/cloudvars
RPFluffy- programming/debugging
Icey29- graphics/basic code

So is this our team? It seems pretty stable. Graphics, Programming, Debugging, Testing. I think we can make it work.
QuoStrike
Scratcher
32 posts

Can I join?
Username: QuoStrike
Position: Okay, this will be a bit long. This may sound lazy, but could I be the UI/UX guy? For those who don't understand, UI stands for user interface, and UX stands for user experience. I would be the UI designer, and I would come up with ideas for UX. I have some already!
Experience: I have been on Scratch for 2 years (I had other accounts, flint1099 and WafflezOnAStick)
Activity: Pretty much everyday, but sometimes I have lots of homework or other activities like that.
Example: All my good stuff is on WafflezOnAStick.
Icey29
Scratcher
500+ posts

QuoStrike wrote:

Can I join?
Position: Okay, this will be a bit long. This may sound lazy, but could I be the UI/UX guy? For those who don't understand, UI stands for user interface, and UX stands for user experience. I would be the UI designer, and I would come up with ideas for UX. I have some already!
Experience: I have been on Scratch for 2 years (I had other accounts, flint1099 and WafflezOnAStick)
Activity: Pretty much everyday, but sometimes I have lots of homework or other activities like that.
I suppose we could use some UX ideas, so we could definitely use some help. I'm naming you the last member for now, and I'm closing the ranks.
QuoStrike
Scratcher
32 posts

Icey29 wrote:

QuoStrike wrote:

Can I join?
I suppose we could use some UX ideas, so we could definitely use some help. I'm naming you the last member for now, and I'm closing the ranks.
yesh
I forgot what my idea from this morning was…
I'll mega brainstorm

Last edited by QuoStrike (Dec. 13, 2014 22:36:27)

QuillzToxic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

QuoStrike wrote:

Icey29 wrote:

QuoStrike wrote:

Can I join?
yesh
I forgot what my idea from this morning was…
I'll mega brainstorm
I was going to put a Mega Brain Storm image here, But instead I put. BRAIN STORMM POWER!
Icey29
Scratcher
500+ posts

//booooofffffffffff//
*brains start wizzing*
Umm, how about… uh…