Discuss Scratch

Failord
Scratcher
1000+ posts

"Older projects" Carousel

PhirripSyrrip wrote:

Support. I always thought that older projects are kinda ignored and lost forever.

If you're worried about what might show up then how about this: the row would only contain projects that had previously been on the front page, showing the best from the past. It would work like this: When a project appears on ANY row on the front page (except for SDS and recently added), it gets tagged as being on the front page. The row that I'm suggesting would bring up any project with this “front-page” tag.

Hope you understand…

Hmmmm… Sounds like my more recent Hall of Fame idea.

PLEASE NOTE: I acknowledge that these ideas may still be bad ones. However, they might also be okay. Who knows? Let's see what the Scratch Team thinks.

Thanks for the ride, Scratch Team and community! Unfortunately, the time has come for me to move on from Scratch, so I'll no longer be using the forums. Thanks again, and farewell!
Invisible text! This will show you if a profile I claim to be mine IS mine. Just remember to visit the profile and see if I confirmed in the comments.
For old time's sake, see the revolutionary Laser Battle 2.0! Also see Unstoppable Game!

And no, the evil kumquats didn't alter my signature…
darkness3560
Scratcher
100+ posts

Necrobump?
This idea is still valid, and I support it.
8discobusy
Scratcher
98 posts

Support

A-no-meep
Scratcher
100+ posts

PhirripSyrrip wrote:

Support. I always thought that older projects are kinda ignored and lost forever.

If you're worried about what might show up then how about this: the row would only contain projects that had previously been on the front page, showing the best from the past. It would work like this: When a project appears on ANY row on the front page (except for SDS and recently added), it gets tagged as being on the front page. The row that I'm suggesting would bring up any project with this “front-page” tag.

Hope you understand…

I assume this does not count “Recently shared projects” and “Projects by people I am following”, right? Because otherwise very few projects wouldn't be front-paged.

[ v]
A dropdown to nowhere
funnyare2312
Scratcher
49 posts

Yeah they should do it but they should add a filter option this time so no innapropiate projects show up
agree?

effective. Power لُلُصّبُلُلصّبُررً ॣ ॣh ॣ ॣ 冗

sending that someone who has an Iphone will turn it off
great prank

also its because it renders
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Yes!

| /|
–+– |
| _|_

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
theonlygusti
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Support, but should be projects over a month old, with less than 10 loves or something.