Discuss Scratch

Elibelly1234
Scratcher
100+ posts

Penz - Art, Signature, Logo, Story and Banner Shop

Okay, so once Hannah233 gets what her 30 sprites look like then i will help with those

The Sims is coming to Scratch. Click here for more infomation.
Foxanna
Scratcher
100+ posts

digthebone wrote:

Foxanna wrote:

digthebone wrote:

Foxanna wrote:

digthebone wrote:

could i have a signature? I'll tell you if you reply, i do have a bagle signature but i want a different one that i am not able to make

Hi! Sure, you can have a signature! How would you like it?
i would like a blue backround with some trees in the bottom, at the top left corner it says digthebone in green and light blue words.
Under the digthebone text i would like smaller white words that say always working.
maybe some clouds. and that is it!

Sure! I can do that. Would you like me to share it with you on Scratch, or here on this thread or any other particular way?

you can give me the url on here

Sure!

Hannah233
Scratcher
100+ posts

Foxanna wrote:

Hannah233 wrote:

I think I'll post them one by one, I'll give you the next one on Monday. The first one needs to be blonde, have a tan, be tall, have a purple shirt, have a pink and purple skirt, have blue eye shadow, and have red/pink lipstick.

OK. We'll work on it and you can pick your fav and use it!
Thanks!
Foxanna
Scratcher
100+ posts

digthebone wrote:

Foxanna wrote:

digthebone wrote:

Foxanna wrote:

digthebone wrote:

could i have a signature? I'll tell you if you reply, i do have a bagle signature but i want a different one that i am not able to make

i would like a blue backround with some trees in the bottom, at the top left corner it says digthebone in green and light blue words.
Under the digthebone text i would like smaller white words that say always working.

Sure! I can do that. Would you like me to share it with you on Scratch, or here on this thread or any other particular way?

OK! I'm done! Here is the image:

And the URL is:
http://i57.tinypic.com/2iiete0.png

I know the trees aren't very good but I tried my best and I hope you like it!

Last edited by Foxanna (Nov. 1, 2014 10:33:48)

Rainaboo
New to Scratch
7 posts

Foxanna wrote:

digthebone wrote:

Foxanna wrote:

digthebone wrote:

Foxanna wrote:

digthebone wrote:

And the URL is:

This is the one I made.

Kameli_
Scratcher
21 posts

I would like a signature. Can it have nature or something sweet in the background, pixel or vector, my username and a quote that says “Nature's homemade sweetness.”? The background can really be anything, but I would like those.

Rainaboo
New to Scratch
7 posts

Kameli_ wrote:

I would like a signature. Can it have nature or something sweet in the background, pixel or vector, my username and a quote that says “Nature's homemade sweetness.”? The background can really be anything, but I would like those.
I'm on it. Finished! Here it is. I noticed you were from Hawaii, so I added my own touch.

Kameli_
Scratcher
21 posts

Rainaboo wrote:

Kameli_ wrote:

I'm on it. Finished! Here it is. I noticed you were from Hawaii, so I added my own touch.

OHMYGOSH! You are so good! Although I wish it were green, it's terrific! Thanks!

digthebone
Scratcher
500+ posts

Foxanna wrote:

digthebone wrote:

Foxanna wrote:

digthebone wrote:

Foxanna wrote:

digthebone wrote:

And the URL is:

thanks so much! I'll follow you.

Digthebone

I make stuff. And I am always digging for new idea's.

Elibelly1234
Scratcher
100+ posts

I know I am a worker, but I can't do signatures, so I was wondering if I could get one. If so: background is grass and sky with the sun and flowers and butterflies flying in the sky, so my username and below it saying ‘always working for you’. but I do have one question how do you get the signature on there whenever you post on the forums?????

The Sims is coming to Scratch. Click here for more infomation.
ziramiller
Scratcher
27 posts

Elibelly1234 wrote:

I know I am a worker, but I can't do signatures, so I was wondering if I could get one. If so: background is grass and sky with the sun and flowers and butterflies flying in the sky, so my username and below it saying ‘always working for you’. but I do have one question how do you get the signature on there whenever you post on the forums?????

I've never done it before either, but if you look at the pretty lil' tree and click on it, it will ask for URL. for instance…

@digthebone just have to copy/paste that on the forum posts. there might be an easier way, but that is how I would do it!

Life is a game… I wonder who coded it ?
Check out @Midnight_ and my collab with @lmdeason
Foxanna
Scratcher
100+ posts

digthebone wrote:

Foxanna wrote:

digthebone wrote:

Foxanna wrote:

digthebone wrote:

Foxanna wrote:

digthebone wrote:

And the URL is:

thanks so much! I'll follow you.

Aww, thanks!

Foxanna
Scratcher
100+ posts

Elibelly1234 wrote:

I can do that for you. Basically, you go on Discuss, scroll to the very bottom of the page and you should see a link that says Change your signature. Click that. Then, insert the image. Then submit it! Easy!

Foxanna
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hannah233 wrote:

I think I'll post them one by one, I'll give you the next one on Monday. The first one needs to be blonde, have a tan, be tall, have a purple shirt, have a pink and purple skirt, have blue eye shadow, and have red/pink lipstick.

OK! I'm done with your first sprite:

The internet and the camera on my tablet messed up the quality of the drawing but I hope you like it! I'm waiting for your next order!

Last edited by Foxanna (Nov. 3, 2014 19:09:40)

ziramiller
Scratcher
27 posts

Foxanna wrote:

Hannah233 wrote:

The internet and the camera on my tablet messed up the quality of the drawing but I hope you like it! I'm waiting for your next order!

FYI, if you save it as a .png not a .jpg, it won't be all rectangle-y pixleized. it might still be pixlated though. just advice!

Last edited by ziramiller (Nov. 5, 2014 18:23:49)

Foxanna
Scratcher
100+ posts

ziramiller wrote:

Foxanna wrote:

Hannah233 wrote:

FYI, if you save it as a .png not a .jpg, it won't be all rectangle-y pixleized. it might still be pixlated though. just advice!

Thanks for the advice… it will really help in the future!

ziramiller
Scratcher
27 posts

Foxanna wrote:

ziramiller wrote:

Foxanna wrote:

Hannah233 wrote:

Thanks for the advice… it will really help in the future!

glad to help!

Hannah233
Scratcher
100+ posts

My second one should be the same, except shorter, and no pink. The third one should be the same as the second one, except pink, not purple.
digthebone
Scratcher
500+ posts

hello, is it ok if i work here? I found a website too making logos and stuff like that.
some logos i made
if you don't accept it, it's ok, but i just wanted to work on a more popular shop instead of my shop that isn't popular at all

Digthebone

I make stuff. And I am always digging for new idea's.

Foxanna
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hannah233 wrote:

My second one should be the same, except shorter, and no pink. The third one should be the same as the second one, except pink, not purple.
I can do that but it might be a while. I am really busy now. I will let the other members know so they can help and do them for you.

digthebone wrote:

hello, is it ok if i work here? I found a website too making logos and stuff like that.
some logos i made
if you don't accept it, it's ok, but i just wanted to work on a more popular shop instead of my shop that isn't popular at all

Of course you can work here! I'm sorry your shop hasn't worked out well. I am really happy that more people can join because as you have probably seen, we have 30 sprites to do! Please help out with those if you can! Also. I LOVE the logos you make!

Last edited by Foxanna (Nov. 11, 2014 17:47:23)