Discuss Scratch

Mazdafreak
Scratcher
100+ posts

Favorite TV Show

I don't watch a ton of TV. I'd say right now my favorite show is “Football Night In America.” Others include:

FOX NFL Sunday
The NFL Today
Ridiculousness
Wipeout
Tom and Jerry
The Pink Panther/The Inspector
TopGear
Nova
Castle

CornersOfReality
New to Scratch
3 posts

Favorite TV Show

I can't decide between Doctor Who, Supernatural, Lost (even though it's over), Sherlock, Teen Wolf, and a whole lot of other things.
Brooke_L
Scratcher
13 posts

Favorite TV Show

The Thundermans XD lol

“A cheerleader is like an elastic, their flexible, they stretch and spring, they get snapped into the air, they do hair, but with too much stress they can break……….cheer hard, love life.”
Mewly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Favorite TV Show

soupoftomato wrote:

BoltBait wrote:

Psych
this + Doctor Who

banana500 wrote:

The Big Bang Theory
The Fresh Prince of Bel Air
Futurama
Firefly

BoltBait wrote:

Firefly
Stargate SG-1/SG-A
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Monk
Castle
Psych
The Big Bang Theory
Nikita
Boston Legal
House, M.D.
We're all similar, people.
124scratch
Scratcher
5 posts

Favorite TV Show

MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JJROCKER
Scratcher
100+ posts

Favorite TV Show

XGamer42 wrote:

MythBusters
Deadliest Catch
Top Gear
Doctor Who
Mystery Science Theater 3000
Mythbusters is pretty cool. I haven't seen an episode in about a year.
veggieman001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Favorite TV Show

I recently went through and watched all the episodes of Gravity Falls thus far, and I have to say, that is a really good show. Also currently in the process of watching Powerpuff Girls Z but I'm not very far in.

Submachine
Scratcher
1 post

Favorite TV Show

Warehouse 13
best
TheSupremeOverLord
Scratcher
99 posts

Favorite TV Show

StarscreamClone wrote:

Let's see…
Transformers Prime
Transformers Animated
Transformers G1
Regular Show

That's about it.

Wow starscream, that wasn't predictable AT ALL! XD

THE GAME (you just lost)
Chrome 23.0.1271.101 on iMac running Mac OSX Mountain Lion 10.8.2 with Flash Player 11.4.402.287
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, Trash it, change it, mail – upgrade it, Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it, Snap it, work it, quick – erase it, Write it, cut it, paste it, save it, Load it, check it, quick – rewrite it, Plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, Drag and drop it, zip – unzip it, Lock it, fill it, call it, find it, View it, code it, jam – unlock it, Surf it, scroll it, pause it, click it, Cross it, crack it, switch – update it, Name it, rate it, tune it, print it, Scan it, send it, fax – rename it, Touch it, bring it, pay it, watch it.
Technologic.
; Preserve the semi-colons! ;
TheSupremeOverLord
Scratcher
99 posts

Favorite TV Show

I used to be obsessed with The Fresh Prince Of Bell Air…
Currently i'm into Eureka. Its a truly amazing show. It balances comedy and science in a delightful way. Theres always something new, and its appropriate for (most) scratchers. The 1st season wasn't great, but it progresses as the show goes on.

Sherlock
I am a 100% fan girl. Im obsessed with Martin Freeman(The Hobbit, anyone?), Benedict CumberBatch, The fandom, and did I mention Benedict CumberBatch? I can't even explain how much I love this show..

Wipeout
So sue me…
Theres something refreshing about watching people get beat up :3 (That was a joke, don't take it litterly)

-Supreme

THE GAME (you just lost)
Chrome 23.0.1271.101 on iMac running Mac OSX Mountain Lion 10.8.2 with Flash Player 11.4.402.287
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, Trash it, change it, mail – upgrade it, Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it, Snap it, work it, quick – erase it, Write it, cut it, paste it, save it, Load it, check it, quick – rewrite it, Plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, Drag and drop it, zip – unzip it, Lock it, fill it, call it, find it, View it, code it, jam – unlock it, Surf it, scroll it, pause it, click it, Cross it, crack it, switch – update it, Name it, rate it, tune it, print it, Scan it, send it, fax – rename it, Touch it, bring it, pay it, watch it.
Technologic.
possibly
Scratcher
100+ posts

Favorite TV Show

Probably doctor who, but I have recently fell in love with sherlock and supernatural
The Dick Van Dyke show is pretty good too ;)
TheSupremeOverLord
Scratcher
99 posts

Favorite TV Show

possibly wrote:

Probably doctor who, but I have recently fell in love with sherlock and supernatural
Did you finish the whole series? (Sherlock)

THE GAME (you just lost)
Technologic.
possibly
Scratcher
100+ posts

Favorite TV Show

TheSupremeOverLord wrote:

possibly wrote:

Did you finish the whole series? (Sherlock)
i have and i did it in about 2 days so um yeah
did you like it?
IceCube291
Scratcher
100+ posts

Favorite TV Show

I like Spongebob
KOS-MOSXX7
New to Scratch
6 posts

Favorite TV Show

I like Ridiculousness
Modern Family
Steven Universe
World's Dumbest
Adventure Time
Sonic Underground
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged
elliebelly121100
Scratcher
61 posts

Favorite TV Show

NeilWest wrote:

Britain has the best TV shows.

Yes, Yes they do.

My favorites are Doctor Who, Sherlock, Modern Family, Once Upon A Time, and Elementary. Also, Phineas and Ferb.

I am a Superwholocked Potterhead Oncer Divergent Tribute Nerdfighter who likes The Fault in Our Stars, and Elementary. For those of you who don't speak Fandom, that means I like Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Harry Potter, Once Upon a Time, Divergent, The Hunger Games, Vlogbrothers, The Fault in Our Stars, and Elementary.

happygoat432
Scratcher
100+ posts

Favorite TV Show

Gravity Falls FTW
But Top Gear (UK) and Teen Titans Go are pretty awesome, too.
Phineas and Ferb is good, just wish they'd make episodes more often.
Mythbusters is amazing, and I sometimes watch other semi-educational shows like American Pickers, How It's Made, etc.

And Pingu! Noot noot!

Last edited by happygoat432 (Sept. 8, 2014 01:48:32)

The loveliest lies of all~
Cookiebruno
Scratcher
12 posts

Favorite TV Show

doctor who,warehouse 13
Cookiebruno
Scratcher
12 posts

Favorite TV Show

pokemon(animie)
lcftf
Scratcher
100+ posts

Favorite TV Show

StarscreamClone wrote:

Let's see…
Transformers Prime
Transformers Animated
Transformers G1
Regular Show

That's about it.
minus the regular show thats me. and whatever new transformers series replaces Prime (which was AMAZING) will probably be up there too.