3 posts

FUN.

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! LUV THE BAND FUN.!
Herby13
New to Scratch
3 posts

FUN.

Hey!
Where is issycarter and benandcerys? They are my friends.
Herby13
New to Scratch
3 posts

FUN.

the scratch web is so hard 2 find anything lol
lionisawesome
Scratcher
5 posts

FUN.

Yay for you
JC-74692
Scratcher
8 posts

FUN.

Hiya! Fun fun fun! I am excited. Do you like my games? And studios? See ya

Maxy
reaghen
New to Scratch
1 post

FUN.

LISTEN TO BLEACHERS ITS JACKS BAND. I LOVE ROLLERCOASTER AND WILD HEART. AND DO YOU GUYS LISTEN TO TEGAN AND SARA? ALL TIME FAVORITE BAND!!!!!!! THEY TOURED WITH FUN. AWHILE BACK.
iggykoopa
Scratcher
100+ posts

FUN.

Fun…Puter? IDK. what is this fun you speak of?

sometimes i use a user theme

sometimes i dont

sometimes i want the old 1.4 design back

Realms Announcement: I HAVE A REALM
jainrain
Scratcher
100+ posts

FUN.

I heart dem so much i went to a concert for just nate ruess, and i just, oh, hom much love i show for this band……….. i belt these songs in the shower, literally, i know all de words to : Carry On, One Foot, Why Am I the One, All Alone, Walking the Dog, Some Nights, It Gets Better, Aha and Great Big Storm, did u know that Aha was actually made going to the concert I went to? yeah, i freaked when i found that out

idkkkkkkkkk
jainrain
Scratcher
100+ posts

FUN.

NATE RUESS FOREVES

idkkkkkkkkk
jainrain
Scratcher
100+ posts

FUN.

Suspenders101 wrote:

1: how you got into fun.? Heard We Are Young and looked at more of their (better) music :D
2: favorite song? The Gambler
3: favorite band member? Nate of course! :P
4: least favorite song? Benson Hedges
5: some nights or aim and ignite? (if you REALLY had to choose, because “both” is not an answer!) Aim and Ignite
6: ever saw them live? if so, how was it?no :c but will be soon :D
7: do you own any merch? cds? vinyls? if so what is it? I own both albums but thats all
8: what would you say to the band or your favorite band member if you met them? Get in the car!We're going to menchies to talk!
9: how has fun. impacted your life?I now idle the most pretties homosepien on earth! (nate). i am also very inspired by there music. It has deep meanings and have gotten me through many hard times
10: describe the band with 3 wordsinspirational,deep,unforgettable
11: overall favorite line from a song?You said you'd be here til' we decided it's our time, but it's not time you never quit in all your life
12: favorite music video? why?All the Pretty Girls. He looks really good in the video and I like the clothes he is wearing :D
13: least favorite music video? why?I like all of them so ya XP
14: favorite song from some nights? All Along
15: favorite song from aim and ignite? The Gambler
16: favorite thing about fun.? Nate Ruess is in the band
17: are any of your friends also fans of fun.? or do you know some people in your area who also like fun.? tell a little about themMy cousin is but i had no idea until recently
18: what was your first impression when you heard them for the first time?This band sounds good and they have a few popular songs. This song is particularly catchy
19: a song which doesn’t have a music video but you think it should?At Least I'm Not as Sad as I Used to Be
20: an unreleased song that you think should have been in one of their albums?I don't know any unreleased songs
21: a song that is a single but you think it shouldn’t be? why?Believe Me

22: what do you like most about your favorite band member?How focused Nate is on his music and how he won't let anyone change his mind about it or change his prospective
23: what are your expectations for their next album?Probably not as good as their first :/
24: why do you like fun.?Their music has meaning and the lyrics go deep
25: what is your favorite experience related to fun.?Telling my friends aobut fun and introducing them to the older songs
26: favorite cover by them?
27: some nights album artwork or aim and ignite album artwork?Aim and Ignite
28: favorite video on their youtube channel (except the music videos)?Itunes Session Commercial

29: how long have you been a fan?3 months
30: describe your love for fun. with one wordFUN!
LOVE the gambler!

idkkkkkkkkk