Discuss Scratch

topazdragonlord
Scratcher
100+ posts

Elementia Collaboration Storyline Development

WANTED! People to help do voices in Elemental Clans Collab!

This is where the members of the Elementia Collaboration can come to, to discuss and develop the storyline. If you wish to join click here- and submit an application form. To view the current storyline, click here.

Last edited by topazdragonlord (May 14, 2013 15:01:43)

topazdragonlord
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Meeting Lands
The meeting lands is a place where you can (using cloud variables in 2.0) meet with other players and go to other realms, you can also battle in PvP* matches against other players, and play extra cool quests. I may also put some minigames in the Meeting Lands.

*Player Versus Player

**None Player Character
Current Storyline

Name One Here

Druid- Starts off at Tutorial Village, Once tutorial training is complete

Priest- Starts off at Tutorial Village, Once tutorial training is complete is taken to a city with lots of temples, where you are put into the main temple and trained into the ways of the Priest. You then go on a huge mission to retrieve a stolen scroll. Completing side-quests on the way. Once that mission is completed you gain access to the higher levels of the priest realms, and once you have completed around 4-6 quests the gates open up the to the Meeting Lands.

Knight- Starts off at Tutorial Village, Once tutorial training is complete you are sent of to a training barracks where you are trained into the ways of the knight and you go on a quest to defeat an evil sorcerer (lower level). Then once you have completed that you are sent of to a castle where you learn advanced melee and go on other side-quests. Then the old sorcerer has resurrected and become stronger. You then have to defeat the sorcerer again (higher level). Once you have completed that, a second drawbridge opens up to the Meeting Lands.

Ranger- Starts off at Tutorial Village, Once tutorial training is complete

Archer-Starts off at Tutorial Village, Once tutorial training is complete you are taken to a tower to do basic guard duty. Then at the beginning of your second day of guard duty, word comes in that an evil beast has been terrorizing the villages. You are re-assigned to try and defeat this beast as your friend recommended you. You then get prepared to go and the next day your going through the forest, completing side- quests as well. In the forest there is quite a lot of hostile creatures but most of them are lower level. Once you get through the forest you come upon the village where you must slay the beast. After you've slayed the beast a druid (NPC**) thanks you by creating a portal to the Meeting Lands.

Name Two Here

Druid- Starts off at Tutorial Village, Once tutorial training is complete

Werewolf- Starts off at Tutorial Village as a human, once tutorial training is complete player is taken to a quick intro scene. Player is walking through the woods on a journey in their daily life during the day. They proceed down the path in the woods and encounter a fox. Quick battle scene, player is only unskilled townfolk with no weapons. The fox does an attack that lowers the players health down to 1 health. Player runs away. Player continues on journey, sun is setting. Encounters wild dog. Player finds stick on ground. Throwing stick at the dog causes the dog to snatch it up and play with it and then follow player. Player continues. It is now dark with a full moon hidden by clouds. Player encounters baby bear. Player tries to tame it with a stick- no effect, but the dog is in the player's party and will chase the baby bear away when it is the dog's turn. Dog returns, player continues journey. Cloud cover dissipates revealing full moon. Dog companion whimpers. In the distance, a large and scary howl is heard. Dog runs away. Player continues, scary howl is louder. Player continues, no sound. Then huge werewolf leaps out of the bushes onto player, fades to black. After a few seconds, player wakes up as a werewolf. Mini-tutorial begins showing player how to use werewolf powers. Then player encounters the fox and baby bear at once and has to fight them. After the fight is over, player sprints off into the wild of the woods and it cuts to morning, where player is human again asleep on the forest floor in tattered clothes. During the day, player is human and must complete mini-quests before night that clue them in to what the town's plan for attacking the werewolf will be the next night. At night, player is werewolf and must fend off townspeople. If rage meter fills, the werewolf will attack innocent townspeople at the town edge (no control, has a chance of dying, has a chance of attacking the player's friends/family). Player never finds cure for lycanthropy, but can move to Meeting Lands after encountering and slaying a legendary archer that has come to defeat them. After defeating archer boss, werewolf should be high enough level to acquire the ability to become a werewolf during the day at will for mana, turn to human at any time for mana, and control rage powers better.

Necromancer- Starts off at Tutorial Village, Once tutorial training is complete you have to use death magic to defeat a wizard. Unfortunately the wizard is almost immortal. You have to go on a quest to try and raise the wizards worst enemy from the dead, when you do that and show the worst enemy to the wizard he will surrender. Then you have to use magic to put the wizards worst enemy back into the dead before he destroys you. Then you go on a quest to an old mansion to raise the ghost that is haunting it back from the dead.

Death Knight- Starts off at Tutorial Village, Once tutorial training is complete

Character Name Here- Starts off at Tutorial Village, Once tutorial training is complete

kattenelvis
Scratcher
100+ posts

this is alot of AI***, it will be hard to proggram it all
***Artificial Inteligence

ELEMENTIA COLLABORATION NOW HIRING EVERYTHING (we are making a RPG)(press the picture to get to the homepage)
i am currently: Writing a signature
topazdragonlord
Scratcher
100+ posts

kattenelvis wrote:

yeah maybe for the first few versions we can do a simplified version of it?

kattenelvis
Scratcher
100+ posts

topazdragonlord wrote:

kattenelvis wrote:

yeah maybe for the first few versions we can do a simplified version of it?
we could ask someone that has an A.I engine, and then we put his scratch-name in “special thanks”?

ELEMENTIA COLLABORATION NOW HIRING EVERYTHING (we are making a RPG)(press the picture to get to the homepage)
kattenelvis
Scratcher
100+ posts

this storyline forum is not used allot
anyway the dark knight should be an enemy with knight, but you see it from different perspectives like this:
-easter eggs: hide him around the map and on the dark knight perspective hide the normal night around the place
-the boss might be to defeat the other kind of knight
-on the dark knight side the evil sorcerer can be minions to dark knight, but in the normal knight perspective they are enemies
what do you think about that idea?

Last edited by kattenelvis (May 22, 2013 16:02:31)

topazdragonlord
Scratcher
100+ posts

kattenelvis wrote:

anyway the dark knight should be an enemy with knight, but you see it from different perspectives like this:
-easter eggs: hide him around the map and on the dark knight perspective hide the normal night around the place
-the boss might be to defeat the other kind of knight
-on the dark knight side the evil sorcerer can be minions to dark knight, but in the normal knight perspective they are enemies
what do you think about that idea?
awesome idea

Maltese_Falcon
Scratcher
100+ posts

kattenelvis wrote:

I agree.
kattenelvis
Scratcher
100+ posts

as the head storyliner (new word XD) i demand this to be used more often!

we need more text to all the characters, its to short and anyone later going to play this now alredy, we need an overdriven amount of text because everyone is lazy so nothing gets spoiled XD

the priest need more stuff to it:
-we need to detail all main quests
-side quests can we come up with as we go
-we need a primitive temple designs and then more detailed as we go
-magic scrolls on the way to obtain more power

Maltese_Falcon
Scratcher
100+ posts

kattenelvis wrote:

we need more text to all the characters, its to short and anyone later going to play this now alredy, we need an overdriven amount of text because everyone is lazy so nothing gets spoiled XD

Wondeful Idea! Want to go to StoryLine Chat?
topazdragonlord
Scratcher
100+ posts

Maltese_Falcon wrote:

kattenelvis wrote:

Wondeful Idea! Want to go to StoryLine Chat?
I agree Nice to see you back kettenelvis

btw I have transferred the storyline post over to the main post and I'm going to close this one down I'll request that now.