Discuss Scratch

CN12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New Signature Topic

7734f wrote:

CN12 wrote:

I Googled “Stickman gif” and got these two awesome things.
What about my avatar? Did that come up?
No.

You and 11 others like this post. Unlike?
———————————————-

Album 2 coming soon eventually!
scratchisthebest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New Signature Topic

injoke

I am a Lava Expert
cocolover76
Scratcher
100+ posts

New Signature Topic

My new signature is a blinking epic face and
“Coco.”
(Part of the reason of posting this is to get to the link of my signature so I can change it… then post about a better one)
EDIT: (About what's in parentheses) Fail. *snip*
EDIT2: Failx2 of not getting the site in the image approved
EDIT3: Failx3 of EDIT2 being incorrect. *facepalm*

Last edited by cocolover76 (Aug. 20, 2013 01:36:55)

no, project wonderful. NO DON'T MAKE ME CLICK ON THAT, PROJECT WONDERFUL.
geohendan
Scratcher
88 posts

New Signature Topic

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้bump.ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Last edited by geohendan (Aug. 29, 2013 14:32:41)

ahhhhhhhhhhhh
ToxicQuillz
Scratcher
500+ posts

New Signature Topic

(And another one bites the dust.)

Last edited by ToxicQuillz (Feb. 8, 2015 10:48:34)

stinky
NeilWest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New Signature Topic

geohendan. wrote:

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้bump.ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
what the?

my chrome translated what you said and it's ‘post in a stock’?

NeilWest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New Signature Topic

Whoo guru meditation screen of death.

banana500
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New Signature Topic

My 3DS friend code and an anti-joke.

3DS FC: 4871-4221-1009 | Notify me before adding so I can add you back!
Steam ID: rock on freaky bro
scratchisthebest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New Signature Topic

geohendan wrote:

you made google chrome think this page is written in thai

anyway, this is regarding %%%'s album …

I am a Lava Expert
mythbusteranimator
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New Signature Topic

scratchisthebest wrote:

geohendan wrote:

you made google chrome think this page is written in thai

anyway, this is regarding %%%'s album …
e_e

I've been listening to…
Ogre Battle // Queen // Queen II // Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Progressive Metal
Orion // Metallica // Master of Puppets // Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal, Instrumental
Damage Inc. // Metallica// Master of Puppets // Thrash Metal, Heavy Metal
Snow (Hey Oh) // Red Hot Chilli Peppers // Snow (Hey Oh) // Soft Rock, Acoustic
Who Wants To Live Forever // Queen // A Kind of Magic // Power Ballad, Soft Rock
I suggest you listen to…
For a influential playlist: Damage Inc and Orion. Both of these songs are part of the album that revolutionized heavy and thrash metal forever.
puppetadventurer
Scratcher
100+ posts

New Signature Topic

Somebody complained about my http://i.imgur.com/rk9HRLT.gif, so I changed it.

NeilWest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New Signature Topic

puppetadventurer wrote:

Somebody complained about my http://i.imgur.com/rk9HRLT.gif, so I changed it.
haha what a bunch of seizure-suffferers

thats like saying that they dont want my sig because it makes them think that their commodore 64 has broken down

Last edited by NeilWest (Sept. 4, 2013 05:17:10)

scratchisthebest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New Signature Topic

guess.

I am a Lava Expert
cocolover76
Scratcher
100+ posts

New Signature Topic

cocolover76 wrote:

My new signature is a blinking epic face and
“Coco.”
(Part of the reason of posting this is to get to the link of my signature so I can change it… then post about a better one)
EDIT: (About what's in parentheses) Fail. *snip*
EDIT2: Failx2 of not getting the site in the image approved
EDIT3: Failx3 of EDIT2 being incorrect. *facepalm*
OH WOW my updated one is on another topic
http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/147859/

no, project wonderful. NO DON'T MAKE ME CLICK ON THAT, PROJECT WONDERFUL.
scratchisthebest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New Signature Topic

lol I just got your “Additional ponies sold seperatley” one

I am a Lava Expert
NASA-Space
Scratcher
100+ posts

New Signature Topic

Removed by NASA-Space
tricked :D

Last edited by NASA-Space (Feb. 1, 2014 15:01:27)

shiguy101
Scratcher
100+ posts

New Signature Topic

anyone like mine?
ScratchJahd2011
Scratcher
500+ posts

New Signature Topic

Mine is a quote from someone on another website, and what it looks like when me and my brother fight on a table. Or equivalent.

Pretty much self-explanatory.

…..
WafflezOnAStick
Scratcher
100+ posts

New Signature Topic

Mine is a complicated way of saying, “Hey kid! Stop crying! Just because you lost all of your money (he had $6574593.01) doesn't give you the right to be sad!” It is also saying that life isn't fair.

whizzer
Scratcher
500+ posts

New Signature Topic

Mine is self-explanatory.