LegoWarrior10 wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

getfunny wrote:

if missy wanted to kill the doctor why would she say he was her boyfriend?
?
Maybe trying to get to him the only way she knew how?
What if Missy IS Clara? :O! (DUHN-DUHN-DUHNNNNN!)
Lol, that makes no sense at all.
Well, it kind of does…what if Missy cloned herself like that lady who was in charge of the intergalactic bank? Then she could disguise one of her clones as Clara, send it to the Doctor, get the Doctor attached to the clone, then reveal that “Clara” was really just Missy all along. :3
Why?
idk…ask getfunny, she's the one who came up with the theory that The Doctor was Missy's “boyfriend”. XP
I did not! she says it!!!!!!!!
In which episode?
the first Capaldi episode at the end!!!!
OmnipotentPotato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Doctor Who Official Topic [SPOILERS]

getfunny wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

getfunny wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

getfunny wrote:

if missy wanted to kill the doctor why would she say he was her boyfriend?
?
Maybe trying to get to him the only way she knew how?
What if Missy IS Clara? :O! (DUHN-DUHN-DUHNNNNN!)
Lol, that makes no sense at all.
Well, it kind of does…what if Missy cloned herself like that lady who was in charge of the intergalactic bank? Then she could disguise one of her clones as Clara, send it to the Doctor, get the Doctor attached to the clone, then reveal that “Clara” was really just Missy all along. :3
Why?
idk…ask getfunny, she's the one who came up with the theory that The Doctor was Missy's “boyfriend”. XP
I did not! she says it!!!!!!!!
In which episode?
the first Capaldi episode at the end!!!!
Yeah, it is true that she said that but maybe she's just crazy or something
getfunny
Scratcher
4 posts

maybe missy is a younger madame kovarian and maybe the reason she hates the dctor so much as madame kovarian is because the doctor said they weren't dating!
elliebelly121100
Scratcher
61 posts

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

pheonixfeather45 wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

This one was great! I love the scene where he has to move the tardis from the train and Clara's like, “Can't you move it yourself… like Addam's Family?”

The next episode looks cool too, but this whole “Promise Land” is really weird….

I do agree, the Promise Land is really weird, and being a Christian, I don't like how they're making heaven seem sinister.

And yeah, that “Addams Family” scene was hilarious, even though I didn't get the reference.
I doubt it has anything to do with religion because they wouldn't want to make anything that would offend anyone (especially a major story-arc).
Good point.
I think the “Heaven” place is where they snatch people right before they die and I dunno, Feed from their energy or something… I also think that Clara was stolen, and Is now living in a fake reality. That's just my crazy conspiracy theory!
Best idea so far

My idea (as a avid Supernatural fan) is that Missy might be kidnapping souls from heaven that were killed in situations involving the Doctor, and she's using Clara as an eye to see what's going on, but Clara doesn't know (sorta like how amy didn't know she wasn't in the TARDIS?) like she's actually in Heaven but Missy is using her brain or memories or something to find out more about the Doctor. I don't like the way it's going though, they keep bringing it in and taking it out. Missy might be an old friend or foe of the Doctor's and she needs to keep an eye on him for something maybe? I don't know.

I am a Superwholocked Potterhead Oncer Divergent Tribute Nerdfighter who likes The Fault in Our Stars, and Elementary. For those of you who don't speak Fandom, that means I like Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Harry Potter, Once Upon a Time, Divergent, The Hunger Games, Vlogbrothers, The Fault in Our Stars, and Elementary.

LegoWarrior10
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welp. Tonight's episode was the worst one yet. So boring…
But that preview for the next one…ooh boy this is gonna be a good finale. And did you see when Clara was acting all possessed and evil in the fire scene? Hints of Clara being controlled by Missy are popping up everywhere. And Cybermen in the finale as well! Could Clara be an advanced form of Cyberman or something? The world may never know… :O Until next saturday of course.

OmnipotentPotato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nooooo not the finale. It doesn't look that scary at least *coughIt'sOctoberWhat'sUpBBC?cough*

I love the part where they are watching the solar flare come in and the Doctor says, “I hope I was right, it would be pretty awkward if the world was destroyed right now.” Clara's face when he says that is just epic.
eolhc1963
Scratcher
100+ posts

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

Nooooo not the finale. It doesn't look that scary at least *coughIt'sOctoberWhat'sUpBBC?cough*

I love the part where they are watching the solar flare come in and the Doctor says, “I hope I was right, it would be pretty awkward if the world was destroyed right now.” Clara's face when he says that is just epic.

lol i agree!

Season 4 of Sherlock….
Some people complain that it's taking forever to be released
That doesn't bother me
I have a TARDIS

LegoWarrior10
Scratcher
100+ posts

eolhc1963 wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

lol i agree!
lol ikr! xD

eolhc1963
Scratcher
100+ posts

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

eolhc1963 wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

lol i agree!
lol ikr! xD

lol XD

Season 4 of Sherlock….
That doesn't bother me
I have a TARDIS

OmnipotentPotato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

eolhc1963 wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

eolhc1963 wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

lol i agree!
lol ikr! xD

lol XD
lol xD xD
technoboy10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Best part of the finale trailer: “I'm not Clara Oswald. Clara Oswald never existed.”

WAIT WHAT
WHAT

trans rights are human rights
eolhc1963
Scratcher
100+ posts

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

eolhc1963 wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

eolhc1963 wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

lol i agree!
lol ikr! xD

lol XD
lol xD xD
lol XD XD XD

Season 4 of Sherlock….
That doesn't bother me
I have a TARDIS

LegoWarrior10
Scratcher
100+ posts

technoboy10 wrote:

Best part of the finale trailer: “I'm not Clara Oswald. Clara Oswald never existed.”

WAIT WHAT
WHAT
Everything's turning up LegoWarrior10. :3

600Studios
Scratcher
20 posts

Why Moffat why ;-; ?!?!?!?!?!?!?
OmnipotentPotato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

600Studios wrote:

Why Moffat why ;-; ?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Moffat is obsessed with cliff-hangers.
LegoWarrior10
Scratcher
100+ posts

OMG Dark Water was AMAZING. My mind is in 20+ pieces on the floor right now.
I don't know who The Master is exactly, but I do know that he/she was some kind of mastermind villain. XD
I'm still in shock about how the heck The Master snatched every single dead body/person and put them in the nethersphere AND the tanks? I mean really, how do they get the extra body to put in the tanks?
The dark water idea is also really cool.

when I receive [(Mind Blown!)]
say [And that's why I watch Doctor Who every Saturday.]

eolhc1963
Scratcher
100+ posts

(Spoiler Alert!)
OMG!!! Just watched Dark water! Missy=Mistress=MASTER!!! OMG!!!!!! SUPER EXITED FOR NEXT EPISODE!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! I love to whole Danny Pink thing as well!

Season 4 of Sherlock….
That doesn't bother me
I have a TARDIS

LegoWarrior10
Scratcher
100+ posts

eolhc1963 wrote:

(Spoiler Alert!)
OMG!!! Just watched Dark water! Missy=Mistress=MASTER!!! OMG!!!!!! SUPER EXITED FOR NEXT EPISODE!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! I love to whole Danny Pink thing as well!
ikr? DDDD so hyped!

OmnipotentPotato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Whaaaaaaaaaaat. There are like a million things on my mind about this episode.

What was going on in the begging? What was Clara going to say that was so important?

The trailer had Clara saying she wasn't real. That never happened though. :O

Where is this underworld? How does it have “spotty” wifi?

I thought this was the last episode of the half-season. Is it?

What's up with the master? Is it really the master? The last time we saw him(?) was a long time ago so I don't remember too well. I thought that he gave his wife a ring that had him in it. Missy probably isn't the master, but instead the master's wife who had the ring. But that doesn't explain how she has 2 hearts. Maybe a transplant. xD

Also, I swear in the middle of the episode before the Cybermen came I was like, “I thought this episode was about Cybermen. What's going on?” And right when I said that it showed the doors with the windows. Everyone else in the room is all like “looks like someone got schooled.” xD
technoboy10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

For the record, a ton of the scenes in the trailer are going to happen in the second part.

trans rights are human rights