Discuss Scratch

Meloetta_Girl
Scratcher
100+ posts

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

MyHeart wrote:

I'm dying for the next season and was quite disappointing to find out that they we're working on Equestria Girls. All well. At least I have a new movie to watch!

I cant wait to see it too!

PikachuXionLover
Scratcher
100+ posts

Oops, might have acted a little too critically. Sorry.

I am Hatty Hattington. I am also a rather weird kid.
veggieman001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nothing is permanent.

Last edited by veggieman001 (July 17, 2013 03:57:36)

Meloetta_Girl
Scratcher
100+ posts

veggieman001 wrote:

dontbombiraq, you were right, this song is amazing

Applejack overload

MyHeart
Scratcher
5 posts

Meloetta_Girl wrote:

MyHeart wrote:

I'm dying for the next season and was quite disappointing to find out that they we're working on Equestria Girls. All well. At least I have a new movie to watch!

Aye! I'm going to disguise myself, rent the movie at redbox, hold the disk in the air and scream at a male passerby. I'll be in news =u=
Meloetta_Girl
Scratcher
100+ posts

MyHeart wrote:

Meloetta_Girl wrote:

MyHeart wrote:

Aye! I'm going to disguise myself, rent the movie at redbox, hold the disk in the air and scream at a male passerby. I'll be in news =u=

Breaking news: “Brony” Harass passerby (not trying to be mean) What will this mean for your children

Last edited by Meloetta_Girl (July 9, 2013 18:32:02)

FirstSkyler1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Meloetta_Filly wrote:

MyHeart wrote:

Meloetta_Girl wrote:

MyHeart wrote:

Breaking news: “Brony” Harass passerby (not trying to be mean) What will this mean for your children

Last edited by FirstSkyler1 (Dec. 18, 3013 7:45:49)
Redsox5803
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yes! MLP official topic! Anyone seen the episode Party Of One, where pinkamena stars in it?

heyo heyo get down from the table
it's dangerous woaah ~redsox
Redsox5803
Scratcher
100+ posts

Totally voting for Pegasus!

Redsox5803
Scratcher
100+ posts

Derpy Hooves is best pony!!!

3DSfan12345
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Last edited by 3DSfan12345 (July 11, 2013 14:49:22)

In 2018, I asked the Scratch Team to remove all my forum posts to protect my privacy. That's why this post is blank. Besides, I've outgrown this website, and I don't want the dumb things I said in my late tween/early teen years to follow me around for the rest of my life. This post probably wasn't anything interesting or important, anyway.
Meloetta_Girl
Scratcher
100+ posts

FirstSkyler1 wrote:

Meloetta_Filly wrote:

MyHeart wrote:

Meloetta_Girl wrote:

MyHeart wrote:

HONEY!?! WHAT'S A BRONY!?!?

Sausagefanclub
Scratcher
100+ posts

Meloetta_Girl wrote:

FirstSkyler1 wrote:

Meloetta_Filly wrote:

MyHeart wrote:

Meloetta_Girl wrote:

MyHeart wrote:

NoxSpooth
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Oh, Sausage, would you like to own the Poll Of The Week from now on?
Meloetta_Girl
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sausagefanclub wrote:

Meloetta_Girl wrote:

FirstSkyler1 wrote:

Meloetta_Filly wrote:

MyHeart wrote:

Meloetta_Girl wrote:

MyHeart wrote:

Oh, you.

technoguyx
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sausagefanclub wrote:

Meloetta_Girl wrote:

http://i41.tinypic.com/311kpz9.png
Genius. xDDD

Also, Spike confirmed for next villain

Scratcher since 2008.
Sausagefanclub
Scratcher
100+ posts

NoxSpooth wrote:

I suppose I could give it a try, but how is this going to work? Should I come up with new questions while you continue to manage the statistics in the first post, or do I need to move all the stats to The Second Post and have complete ownership?

I'm worried about the condition of The Second Post since I haven't found a pony project to feature in weeks, I haven't thought up any worthy “news stories” to share, and nobody's really willing to help me add new content.
NoxSpooth
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sausagefanclub wrote:

NoxSpooth wrote:

I suppose I could give it a try, but how is this going to work? Should I come up with new questions while you continue to manage the statistics in the first post, or do I need to move all the stats to The Second Post and have complete ownership?
You can have complete ownership, I'll just leave the results there for a while, so that you can copy and paste it.

I'm worried about the condition of The Second Post since I haven't found a pony project to feature in weeks, I haven't thought up any worthy “news stories” to share, and nobody's really willing to help me add new content.

Oh well, maybe you could take some content from Equestria Daily (or any pony website) every week?

technoguyx wrote:

Last edited by NoxSpooth (July 12, 2013 11:24:00)

Meloetta_Girl
Scratcher
100+ posts

technoguyx wrote:

Sausagefanclub wrote:

Meloetta_Girl wrote:

http://i41.tinypic.com/311kpz9.png
Genius. xDDD

Woah. Interesting. But why would they do that?

technoguyx
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sausagefanclub wrote:

Does brony music (hosted on SoundCloud and Youtube, not a Scratch project per se) count? I'm probably releasing an actually good track by the end of this month - submitting it to a MyLittleRemix compo too.

On a slightly related note, my horribly rushed song "Equestria Girls" is going toward 1800 views, has a steady like:dislike ratio of 2:1, and has earned me 3 subscribers, with no advertising whatsoever. ಠ_ಠ

Meloetta_Girl wrote:

technoguyx wrote:

Woah. Interesting. But why would they do that?
It's probably not Spike, but there is a pattern, intentional or not, and that is interesting.

Last edited by technoguyx (July 12, 2013 15:28:04)

Scratcher since 2008.