Scratcher
33 posts

"Unknown" RP

lisalin22504 wrote:

puck1608 wrote:

lisalin22504 wrote:

Name:Starwood Ranger
Species:Human
Personality:Kind,impatient,smart,very very sneaky,good at Kung Fu. Asian girl that has black hair and dark brown eyes.She looks very smart.
Collars:White,Black,and Maroon
Ok
Can u add this charrie right now?

Yes
Whitetiger101
Scratcher
30 posts

"Unknown" RP

Name: Olive

Species: human

Personality and Collar(s) : She is shy but also cunning at the same time. She has a green collar.

Looks (or a picture) She has sandy skin and brown hair. She wears a black hoodie. She has green eyes too. XD

May the odds ever be in your favor…
when green flag clicked
broadcast [Katniss Everdeen has returned v]
DUN DUN DUNNN
puck1608
Scratcher
33 posts

"Unknown" RP

Whitetiger101 wrote:

Name: Olive

Species: human

Personality and Collar(s) : She is shy but also cunning at the same time. She has a green collar.

Looks (or a picture) She has sandy skin and brown hair. She wears a black hoodie. She has green eyes too. XD

Awesome, thanks
mushroombubbles
Scratcher
100+ posts

"Unknown" RP

Name: Kira

Species: Human

Personality and Collar(s): White and Black Collar. Gentle, but rebellious and can insult like nobody's business. Only obidient to girls.

Looks (or a picture): White Shirt, Orange Hoodie, Gray sweatpants, Blond hair in ponytail, 5 foot 2".

Ackuna's BAD TRANSLATOR (click Here)
Salsa with peppers
43 translations later..
Hot chocolate

puck1608
Scratcher
33 posts

"Unknown" RP

mushroombubbles wrote:

Personality and Collar(s): White and Black Collar. Gentle, but rebellious and can insult like nobody's business. Only obidient to girls.

Looks (or a picture): White Shirt, Orange Hoodie, Gray sweatpants, Blond hair in ponytail, 5 foot 2".

ok, awesome
puck1608
Scratcher
33 posts

"Unknown" RP

mushroombubbles wrote:

Do you know the anime show, Death Note? Because there's a character named Kira in there XP
mushroombubbles
Scratcher
100+ posts

"Unknown" RP

puck1608 wrote:

mushroombubbles wrote:

Do you know the anime show, Death Note? Because there's a character named Kira in there XP
nope

Ackuna's BAD TRANSLATOR (click Here)
Salsa with peppers
43 translations later..
Hot chocolate

puck1608
Scratcher
33 posts

"Unknown" RP

Fresherhail1 wrote:

Your text to link here…
?
MiniFluffyBug
Scratcher
500+ posts

"Unknown" RP

puck1608 wrote:

MiniFluffyBug wrote:

Name: Autumn Shadow Safire (sa-fear-a)
Species: Enchanters
Personality and Collar(s): Clever, not mean or rude, but please don't make her made. Do Enchanters have Collars?
Looks (or a picture): Hair like Anna from Frozen, with the stripe of white. green eyes, doesn't wear the “Uniform”, but instead wears a black cloak. And underneath it, a black shirt and torn black pants.

Thanks for joining! And enchanters do not have collars.
Okay. Sorry for the wait for my response, I didn't get a message that there were new posts yet. But now I'm following it, so next time I will notice. By the way, when we role play, it has to be on some one's profile or a studio or project. I know because someone on the scratch team told me on my role play.

This signature has been eaten by kumquats. It will recover soon!

BlackcurrantCat
Scratcher
1 post

"Unknown" RP

Hi! I have a bio 4 u! http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/21240909/
Oh BTW, I forgot to mention that my charrie has a maroon collar too.
puck1608
Scratcher
33 posts

"Unknown" RP

MiniFluffyBug wrote:

puck1608 wrote:

MiniFluffyBug wrote:

Personality and Collar(s): Clever, not mean or rude, but please don't make her made. Do Enchanters have Collars?
Looks (or a picture): Hair like Anna from Frozen, with the stripe of white. green eyes, doesn't wear the “Uniform”, but instead wears a black cloak. And underneath it, a black shirt and torn black pants.

Okay. Sorry for the wait for my response, I didn't get a message that there were new posts yet. But now I'm following it, so next time I will notice. By the way, when we role play, it has to be on some one's profile or a studio or project. I know because someone on the scratch team told me on my role play.
k, thnx
puck1608
Scratcher
33 posts

"Unknown" RP

puck1608 wrote:

MiniFluffyBug wrote:

puck1608 wrote:

MiniFluffyBug wrote:

k, thnx
ya, ik. the RP is in a studio. the link for the studio is in the description for this forum.
DarkMoonWolf3337
Scratcher
3 posts

"Unknown" RP

Name: Allona
Species: Enchanter
Personality: Smart, strong, quick to kill and think, light on her feet, quiet, and cunning
Story: She is a master assassin and is a leader of a small organization that very little people know about. She has allies almost everywhere, her beauty help to give her a slight advance. She is “friends” with Arbir and had helped with the experiments done on Punk, one of the more major ones she done was the turning of his eyes.
Looks: Short black hair, piercing grey eyes, she where's a black clock, and under her clock is black skinny jeans, with a dark gray shirt, she also where's light under armor.
puck1608
Scratcher
33 posts

"Unknown" RP

DarkMoonWolf3337 wrote:

Name: Allona
Personality: Smart, strong, quick to kill and think, light on her feet, quiet, and cunning
Story: She is a master assassin and is a leader of a small organization that very little people know about. She has allies almost everywhere, her beauty help to give her a slight advance. She is “friends” with Arbir and had helped with the experiments done on Punk, one of the more major ones she done was the turning of his eyes.
Looks: Short black hair, piercing grey eyes, she where's a black clock, and under her clock is black skinny jeans, with a dark gray shirt, she also where's light under armor.
Danke. Thanks
Eggy82
Scratcher
17 posts

"Unknown" RP

-Jason
-Male
-age is unknown MUHAHAHAHAHA
-evil enchanter
-I will get you… dark, creepy, always will get you, only sticks with FREDDY'S TEAM
-his hair is swept to your left and covering his right eye (which looks like his left eye) also, he wears midnight shades You're not alone
he has a blue shirt that says
DIE
on it. Grayish brown pants. Black shoes. It's me
I WILL KILL YOU
just kidding I won't (thinks I am going to)

when green flag clicked
play sound [Beatbox v] until done
say [Hello!] for (2) secs
Smile
Eggy82
Scratcher
17 posts

"Unknown" RP

when green flag clicked
broadcast [humans beware IT'S ME v]

when I receive [humans beware IT'S ME]
kill humans with knife
define kill humans with knife
all humans will die

Last edited by Eggy82 (Dec. 13, 2014 16:51:31)

when green flag clicked
play sound [Beatbox v] until done
say [Hello!] for (2) secs
Smile
cs92817
Scratcher
1 post

"Unknown" RP

Name: Stella Luna
Personality: Kind, is an intellect, can be aggresive towards those who are cruel, is rebellious and does not enjoy the fact that humans are kept as slaves, when she gets the chance she tries to set the human slaves free.
Appearance:Wavy blue hair, wears a galaxy print dress with black tights and black leather boots, has piercing blue eyes, wears one of those fourhead tiara things (like Zelda's) thats silver with a Dark blue gem in the middle of it, wears a black cloak kept together with a clasp shaped like a dragon, can turn into a snowy owl.Uses a blue and black sythe for a weapon that can turn into a gun (like Ruby's from RWBY) and yes she dosnt wear the uniform.
Hope I can roleplay with all of you thanks!!!!

Last edited by cs92817 (Jan. 1, 2016 01:22:35)