space_elephant
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sigton's Shop // We Love to Get Your Orders Done Fast! --{ WE ARE BACK! }--

clove- wrote:

Reviews
Get the feedback for your project!
Username* (Who you are): clove-
Subject (Can be a project, piece of art, or any other type of media): a project tutorial - here
Level of marking (How harshly you are marked): not too harsh, but constructive criticism
Date (When you want it done for): 2/7
Miscellaneous (Anything else you want to mention): thanks
Glitches/Lag: 4/5. There is a little bit of lag in every state, but it is extremely hard to fix that in 3.0.
Coding: 4/5. There isn't really any coding, but it works anyway.
Minor Features: 3/5. There are none, but I might add a dropdown for what you do.
Artwork: 2/5. These look vary pixelated, but again 3.0.
Audio: None, and none needed. (total is about 25)
Creativity: 1/5. Guides for other software are useful, but not very creative.
Overall: 14/25
Opinion: 3.0 has broken this.
Suggestions: Fix the art (possibly by porting it to snap.berkeley.edu) and make it more interactive.

red link
[url=redlink.com][color=red][u]red link[/u][/color][/url]
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What I liked about this shop: quite fast, fairly organized
What I disliked about this shop: my project review was quite vague. seemed like it was just thrown together. said the creativity was a 1/5 because of the type of project - so…maybe review it based on the type of project? not projects as a whole? it was really just criticism of the project, not any “good job here” or anything. no meaningful suggestions on how to fix anything.
I think the quality of my completed order was: ok.
The staff are:
Overall, the shop is:

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb & src
current high school senior in new england
math & politics nerd, photography & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of november 22, 2023.
SkyClan480
Scratcher
100+ posts

Another shop already completed this order.

Last edited by SkyClan480 (Feb. 6, 2019 03:00:58)

GENERATION 368: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
Neggit
Scratcher
100+ posts

ALERT: PLEASE TELL ME ONCE THIS HAS BEEN READ BY A MEMBER OF SIGTON'S SHOP SO I DON'T HAVE TO KEEP POSTING!
Thanks a lot!

Category: Music
Get the right soundtrack for your project!
Username* (Who you are): Neggit
Game Name (What is the music for): Neggit Live at The Acropolis (A scratch version of Yanni Live at the Acropolis)
Music Name (Optional; what would you like the music to be called): Scratchtorini
Genre/Type (What do you want the theme of the music to be): New Age (Make it sound similar to this cool music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfSSQ3Vejao&list=OLAK5uy_keGkb8I5UIUfT3UFSkI-a-nkkAABsUm9A&index=1)
Tempo/BPM (How fast do you want it): 168 BPM
Key (What key do you want the music to be in): C Major
Instruments (What do you want it to play ): Orchestra
Date (When you want it done): SOON AS POSSIBLE I REALLY NEED IT
Miscellaneous (Anything else you want to mention): Thanks so much for doing this.

Neggit
sprands
Scratcher
100+ posts

sprands wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

sprands wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

sprands wrote:

Username* (Who you are): sprands
Type (Logo, Signature, etc): Banner for my signature
Description (What you want it to look like, the more detailed the better):
My text as described in the text section, centered in the middle of the banner. With one of those simple shadows that you will see on profile pictures like @super_crazy's.
Also, please make it a rounded rectangle!
Colour Scheme (What colours you want it to have): Text: Black. Background:

Just copy that aqua color : )
Size (Preferably W x H): I mean, I don't really know the recommended size for Scratch banners, considering I haven't made one in a while given my year long absence. Sorry for not being able to be specific; I guess something that is high enough res but can fit in a signature with a little bit of words.
Font (What font you want): Something sans serif and clean. Again, I used to make banners and logos and stuff and now I don't really know much about it. As long as it isn't a detailed font.
Text (What text you want): “-sprands-” (including the hyphens) in all lowercase, but with spaces in between the letters instead of just a normal word.
( - s p r a n d s - )
Date (When you want it done): As much time as you want.
Miscellaneous (Anything else you want to mention): Thanks for whoever does this!
Could you give me the color code for the color? (#284820 or #FKI028 or something like that)
#00A2A0
Remind me on Saturday no time to get this done now
alright
it's been a while :p (sorry for seeming impatient.)

i don't use this website
SkyClan480
Scratcher
100+ posts

Neggit wrote:

ALERT: PLEASE TELL ME ONCE THIS HAS BEEN READ BY A MEMBER OF SIGTON'S SHOP SO I DON'T HAVE TO KEEP POSTING!
Thanks a lot!

Category: Music
Get the right soundtrack for your project!
Username* (Who you are): Neggit
Game Name (What is the music for): Neggit Live at The Acropolis (A scratch version of Yanni Live at the Acropolis)
Music Name (Optional; what would you like the music to be called): Scratchtorini
Genre/Type (What do you want the theme of the music to be): New Age (Make it sound similar to this cool music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfSSQ3Vejao&list=OLAK5uy_keGkb8I5UIUfT3UFSkI-a-nkkAABsUm9A&index=1)
Tempo/BPM (How fast do you want it): 168 BPM
Key (What key do you want the music to be in): C Major
Instruments (What do you want it to play ): Orchestra
Date (When you want it done): SOON AS POSSIBLE I REALLY NEED IT
Miscellaneous (Anything else you want to mention): Thanks so much for doing this.
Try this shop they may get it done faster. They got mine done at least a little on time
shop here

GENERATION 368: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sprands wrote:

sprands wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

sprands wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

sprands wrote:

My text as described in the text section, centered in the middle of the banner. With one of those simple shadows that you will see on profile pictures like @super_crazy's.

Size (Preferably W x H): I mean, I don't really know the recommended size for Scratch banners, considering I haven't made one in a while given my year long absence. Sorry for not being able to be specific; I guess something that is high enough res but can fit in a signature with a little bit of words.
Font (What font you want): Something sans serif and clean. Again, I used to make banners and logos and stuff and now I don't really know much about it. As long as it isn't a detailed font.
Text (What text you want): “-sprands-” (including the hyphens) in all lowercase, but with spaces in between the letters instead of just a normal word.
( - s p r a n d s - )
Miscellaneous (Anything else you want to mention): Thanks for whoever does this!
Could you give me the color code for the color? (#284820 or #FKI028 or something like that)
#00A2A0
alright
I just found out I AIN'T A WORKER

I posted my form more than 10 times now

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
zoyahammad
Scratcher
100+ posts

Debugging
Got a bug? Call pest control

Username* (Who you are): zoyahammad

Project (Link to project with bug):
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/285139895/

Bug (A description of the bug that needs fixed):
. The balls in the platformer dont come down to the other side of the platform
. The laser is not functioning properly and I need to make it more difficult.
Date (When you want it done):ASAP

Miscellaneous (Anything else you want to mention):
I think there are other glitches and bugs as well if found please inform that
sprands
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

sprands wrote:

sprands wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

sprands wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

sprands wrote:

( - s p r a n d s - )
#00A2A0
alright
I just found out I AIN'T A WORKER

I posted my form more than 10 times now
owie

i don't use this website
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Art
Username* (Who you are): ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Type (Logo, Signature, etc): Sprites that can be animated through code
Description (What you want it to look like, the more detailed the better): 6 sprites of different people, each should have one costume of standing looking towards you, then a loop-able set of costumes of them walking towards you (small size increase during animation welcomed if possible, if yes then walking section should last about 3-4 seconds @ 5 fps). Then image of them pointing to (and looking at at the same time) the right hand side, then standing, looking towards right, then standing looking away, then loop-able animation of walking away (same potential parameters as last animated section), then another one of standing looking away if size reduction in walking away animation is present.
Colour Scheme (What colours you want it to have): Colour scheme of the people's clothing can be whatever the creator would like, but a nice variety would work well.
Size (Preferably W x H): Use however much of the editor is needed and i'll scale the sprites using code when I implement them.
Font (What font you want): N/A
Text (What text you want): N/A
Date (When you want it done): End of this month (February 31st)
Miscellaneous (Anything else you want to mention): Any queries about the description, please leave me a comment on my profile and I'll answer there. Same goes for any replies to this in here, drop me a comment on my profile too with the information you need to give to me.

cloudcoder8
Scratcher
62 posts

Bump…

openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FREEBUMP

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Since this topic hasn't seen a new post from the topic owner in a long time, I'm going to assume that it is dead and close the topic. If it still is alive, the topic owner just needs to use the Report button to ask a mod to reopen it

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;