Discuss Scratch

haxcharsol
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Steven Universe Official Topic [SPOILERS]

Lightningstep36 wrote:

Here. I found promo art of the current character designs. Sorry, I think this picture might be even larger than the last one. (I don't know how to shrink them)

Don't disappoint us, Steven Universe!
I like the new designs a lot better.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to emit a beacon of light from my seeing orbs.
Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

haxcharsol wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

Here. I found promo art of the current character designs. Sorry, I think this picture might be even larger than the last one. (I don't know how to shrink them)

Don't disappoint us, Steven Universe!
I like the new designs a lot better.
So do I. The old ones weren't bad or anything. It's just that I prefer these.

Have a cute, curled up Peridot.
fivehead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hmmm… maybe I'll check it out. It looks like it might actually be another rare occasion where CN has a good show…
Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

fivehead wrote:

Hmmm… maybe I'll check it out. It looks like it might actually be another rare occasion where CN has a good show…
Yeah, it does. Keep in mind that this was also created by Rebecca Sugar, and everything she writes seems to turn to gold.

fivehead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lightningstep36 wrote:

fivehead wrote:

Yeah, it does. Keep in mind that this was also created by Rebecca Sugar, and everything she writes seems to turn to gold.
What else did she write?
Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

fivehead wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

fivehead wrote:

What else did she write?
She's a former writer of Adventure Time. If I remember correctly, she won an Emmy award for her work on the show. A lot of the episodes she helped write were considered some of the best in the series. It's sad that she had to leave AT to create her own show, but I'm still looking forward to Steven Universe.

fivehead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lightningstep36 wrote:

fivehead wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

fivehead wrote:

What else did she write?
She's a former writer of Adventure Time. If I remember correctly, she won an Emmy award for her work on the show. A lot of the episodes she helped write were considered some of the best in the series. It's sad that she had to leave AT to create her own show, but I'm still looking forward to Steven Universe.
Oh, well I'll make sure to watch that then.
Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

fivehead wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

fivehead wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

fivehead wrote:

What else did she write?
Oh, well I'll make sure to watch that then.

haxcharsol
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lightningstep36 wrote:

fivehead wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

fivehead wrote:

What else did she write?
Hopefully Adventure Time will still be good with her gone.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to emit a beacon of light from my seeing orbs.
Redsox5803
Scratcher
100+ posts

#BelieveInSteven

heyo heyo get down from the table
it's dangerous woaah ~redsox
Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

haxcharsol wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

fivehead wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

fivehead wrote:

What else did she write?
Hopefully Adventure Time will still be good with her gone.
She's been gone since the episode Simon & Marcy (which premiered last March), and the show is still good. Rebecca Sugar didn't start writing for Adventure Time until Season 2, and the first season was good. She may have been a good writer, but she wasn't the only good one.

Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Redsox5803 wrote:

#BelieveInSteven

Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Here are a couple of gifs I found.

Five days left!

PonyPokiPanikku
Scratcher
500+ posts

My brother loves Cookie Cat. XD The show is very unique. It has some Adventure Time elements, but it's very original as well. Steven is funny.
My brother and I watched the pilot, just so's ya know.
haxcharsol
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I heard mostly good things about the pilot, therefore my body is ready.

Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PonyPokiPanikku wrote:

My brother loves Cookie Cat. XD The show is very unique. It has some Adventure Time elements, but it's very original as well. Steven is funny.
I can't say I've ever heard of it.

haxcharsol wrote:

I heard mostly good things about the pilot, therefore my body is ready.
Your body is ready, huh? Haha.

PonyPokiPanikku
Scratcher
500+ posts

Lightningstep36 wrote:

PonyPokiPanikku wrote:

What do you mean?
Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PonyPokiPanikku wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

PonyPokiPanikku wrote:

What do you mean?
I mean that I've never heard of it. Sorry. (I need to stop using that phrase because no one seems to know what it means)

jukyter
Scratcher
100+ posts

Lightningstep36 wrote:

PonyPokiPanikku wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

PonyPokiPanikku wrote:

What do you mean?
I mean that I've never heard of it. Sorry. (I need to stop using that phrase because no one seems to know what it means)
youre right, no one but you knows the “phrase” sorry
Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jukyter wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

PonyPokiPanikku wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

PonyPokiPanikku wrote:

What do you mean?
youre right, no one but you knows the “phrase” sorry
That was an exaggeration. I meant that most people I've said it to don't know what I mean.

May we get back on topic?

EDIT: jukyter, your reply comes to off me as very condescending and kind of rude. Not sure if that's what you actually meant by that, but it certainly seemed like it.

Last edited by Lightningstep36 (Oct. 31, 2013 21:45:51)