Discuss Scratch

Anthono220
Scratcher
97 posts

Updates! 17 September 2013: Messages system changes, following threads in the discussions forums...

well no! i do not!

Anthono220 wrote:

me three!

Masquerola wrote:

BigBlueBlock wrote:

Yay!!!

P.S: All studio changes appear in the description!
Edit:I'm getting messages every 30 seconds from one studio.
Edit:I'm getting loads of messages even as I write this!!!!!
me too!

S O O N

Tierage
Scratcher
500+ posts

Updates! 17 September 2013: Messages system changes, following threads in the discussions forums...

bacondudette
Scratcher
8 posts

i have noticed these changes, and, i just want to say yay!!! now if i get a bunch of messages then i don't have to look at one, go back. look again, go back. now I can just look at them right at the messages!!!!!! yay!! •◘• ♥ I ♥ _meow_ (scratch) his is cool how i can write big, and small!!!!!! im awesome!!!! no, your awesome!!scratch is awesomeand so is transformice nope, and so are you.
mariolover127
New to Scratch
2 posts

great follow discussion and great meassages and great editor
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I can't believe you accepted that!
NoxSpooth
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Oh, now you can see when people make changes in the notes/title of a studio!!

EXCELLENT!
StarBot
Scratcher
100+ posts

YES< NO MORE TROLLING AND CHANGING THE PICTURE/ NAMES ON GROUPS!!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
shredthe3rd
Scratcher
100+ posts

These updates are awesome!!!

You won't be unknown anymore
Pipko411
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sweet! Now I know what people say when they comment me! I don't have to go and look at them.

hey I'm becca! scratch's resident old witch
when I receive [Falco]
forever
broadcast [Up Tilt]
end
doonkoo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Post 50! I love the changes! I don't have to go back through the forums! YAAY!

“I am pleased a book on science competes with the memoirs of pop stars. Maybe there is some hope for the human race.”
-Stephen Hawking

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
-Albert Einstein

“I have noticed people who claim everything is predestined, and that there is nothing we can do to change it, look before they cross the road.”
-Stephen Hawking
jji7skyline
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hardware acceleration yay!
mrsrec
Scratcher
500+ posts

WOW! COOL!
InkyDenham23
Scratcher
2 posts

AWESOME!
Lightnin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Centrifugal wrote:

The popup when you mouse over the love-it button appears behind the project for me

Uh oh - weird. What browser are you using (and version?) Is it Internet Explorer?

Everyone else who is stoked about the changes: Awesome, glad you like ‘em! We like ’em too - been a long time coming. We have more plans for improvements to the messages in mind. Should be easier to make them now that the database parts have been reworked. Be sure to thank @champ99, @glench, and @grokblah for all their hard work on this!

Last edited by Lightnin (Sept. 18, 2013 01:49:38)

darkness3560
Scratcher
100+ posts

Judging from the lack of right-click support and the semicolon in the bottom-left corner of every page, some chunks of website code seem to have gone missing…
mikey350
Scratcher
14 posts

Epic updates!

Check out my profile for lots of games, simulators, and more! Add everything studios
blackopsr
Scratcher
14 posts

Really useful
Watch and learn
nathanprocks
Scratcher
1000+ posts

darkness3560 wrote:

Judging from the lack of right-click support and the semicolon in the bottom-left corner of every page, some chunks of website code seem to have gone missing…
It works fine for me. The semicolon was probably accidental.

My browser / operating system: Macrosoft Winding XO, Internet Exploder 6.0, Angel Player ver.:1.2.5
;
gaberilde
Scratcher
62 posts

blob8108 wrote:

The “Follow Discussion” thing is nice. (I think I may have to unfollow some of the more active threads, though. )

Bug: The “Follow” button still appears when you're logged out.

so u can login and follow your self!

open (gaberildes profile) 
Run above block

open (gaberildes website) 
Run above block

mariobros406
Scratcher
500+ posts

BigBlueBlock wrote:

Yay!!!

P.S: All studio changes appear in the description!
Edit:I'm getting messages every 30 seconds from one studio.
Edit:I'm getting loads of messages even as I write this!!!!!

EXACT SAME THING! Perhaps they could make it so that you can CHOOSE if you get modified for new activity in studios!

I only check in to Scratch from time to time to see what others have been up to. I don't really post anything anymore. I'll occasionally post a question in the AT forum if I can't find an answer anywhere else.