Scratcher
100+ posts

Pikmin Official Topic

I got Pikmin 3, finally! I'm loving it!
groovythemes
Scratcher
66 posts

Pikmin Official Topic

I'VE GOT PIKMIN 3 AND IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the wii u is awesome!!!

Thanks,
Groovythemes

“Don't be blind towards inspiration”

mario91100
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pikmin Official Topic

groovythemes wrote:

I'VE GOT PIKMIN 3 AND IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the wii u is awesome!!!

Yeah, Pikmin 3 is pretty sweet.
groovythemes
Scratcher
66 posts

Pikmin Official Topic

mario91100 wrote:

groovythemes wrote:

do you have a miiverse?

Thanks,
Groovythemes

“Don't be blind towards inspiration”

mario91100
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pikmin Official Topic

groovythemes wrote:

mario91100 wrote:

groovythemes wrote:

do you have a miiverse?

Thats a secret. Do you want me to unleash the Tacopocalypse? I will if you ask again, and then the would will become one huge taco.
Yellowwisp
Scratcher
16 posts

Pikmin Official Topic

In Pikmin three/3, I NEED Tips on the Vehemoth Phosbat! Does anyone have any tips?

*insert signature here*
mario91100
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pikmin Official Topic

Yellowwisp wrote:

In Pikmin three/3, I NEED Tips on the Vehemoth Phosbat! Does anyone have any tips?

For one, please don't necropost. Make a separate topic of the most recent post is several months old.

Second, if you want to beat the Vehemoth Phosbat, and rescue Charlie, you need to bring A LOT of yellow Pikmin, along with some Red ones. Bring at least 50 Yellow Pikmin, and experiment with amounts of Red and Rock Pikmin.

Immediately, upon entering the arena, light up the lightbulbs as fast as you can. Camp out near a Glowcap (glowing mushrooms) if you are getting swarmed by Phosbats (little black creatures with big eyes), and ignore the dispensers; they will die automatically after lighting up lightbulbs. Be sure to keep away from the Vehemoth Phosbat (Looks like an air distortion at this point. You'll know it when you see it.)

Once you light up the bulb connected to the car battery, the Phosbats will die, and the Vehemoth will stop turning invisible. Attack it whenever possible, and try to keep your Pikmin from being inhaled. It occasionally will rest on a wall, and you can attack it freely then.

Repeat until Vehemoth Phosbat is defeated.
pikmin234
Scratcher
3 posts

Pikmin Official Topic

PIKMIN!
pikmin234
Scratcher
3 posts

Pikmin Official Topic

mario91100 wrote:

Yellowwisp wrote:

For one, please don't necropost. Make a separate topic of the most recent post is several months old.

Second, if you want to beat the Vehemoth Phosbat, and rescue Charlie, you need to bring A LOT of yellow Pikmin, along with some Red ones. Bring at least 50 Yellow Pikmin, and experiment with amounts of Red and Rock Pikmin.

Immediately, upon entering the arena, light up the lightbulbs as fast as you can. Camp out near a Glowcap (glowing mushrooms) if you are getting swarmed by Phosbats (little black creatures with big eyes), and ignore the dispensers; they will die automatically after lighting up lightbulbs. Be sure to keep away from the Vehemoth Phosbat (Looks like an air distortion at this point. You'll know it when you see it.)

Once you light up the bulb connected to the car battery, the Phosbats will die, and the Vehemoth will stop turning invisible. Attack it whenever possible, and try to keep your Pikmin from being inhaled. It occasionally will rest on a wall, and you can attack it freely then.

Repeat until Vehemoth Phosbat is defeated.

You can also atack with yellow pikmin while it is flying and if you hit it anough, it will fall.
link8304
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pikmin Official Topic

Favorite Pikmin Enemies:
Toxic Toadstool (Pikmin)
Emperor Bulblax (Pikmin)
Man-at-legs (Pikmin 2)
Titan Dweevil (Pikmin 2)
Peckish Aristocrab (Pikmin 3)
Shaggy Long Legs (Pikmin 3)
Quaggled Mireclops (Pikmin 3)

And I think the White Pikmin is cute. Problem?

Hello, people! Link8304's the name. I like Video Games.
Channel: HyperGhost
Steam Name: HyperGhost
Minecraft Username: link8304
PlanetMC: link8304

My Favorite Games are Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Deltarune, OneShot, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, and Night in the Woods.
Creamytoast
Scratcher
66 posts

Pikmin Official Topic

IMA PIKMAN

When you eat little baby's ice cream… you'll be wondering if you're a cannibal
pianogirl84
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pikmin Official Topic

I like the pikmin adventure game on Nintendo land, are pikmin (for regular wii) or pikmin 3 like it at all? I know you can't play with your mii but I was wondering how similar they are.

if you're seeing this bc you're reading one of my old posts, i'm so sorry

i’m also @holoitsnatalie and @aesthetes on here
MSPA
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pikmin Official Topic

I got the Wii port of Pikmin. I'm on Day 3. :c

mario91100
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pikmin Official Topic

pianogirl84 wrote:

I like the pikmin adventure game on Nintendo land, are pikmin (for regular wii) or pikmin 3 like it at all? I know you can't play with your mii but I was wondering how similar they are.

They aren't very similar. Pikmin Adventure is a lot faster than the normal Pikmin games, but the normal Pikmin games require more thought, especially Pikmin 3.

MSPA wrote:

I got the Wii port of Pikmin. I'm on Day 3. :c
Good luck!
pianogirl84
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pikmin Official Topic

Pikmin 3 is awesome, but I had to get it on the eShop because it is SO hard to find now that it's discontinued.

pikmin234
Scratcher
3 posts

Pikmin Official Topic

pianogirl84 wrote:

Pikmin 3 is awesome, but I had to get it on the eShop because it is SO hard to find now that it's discontinued.

DISCONTINUED?!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

can't wait for pikmin 4 though.
Lilddm
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pikmin Official Topic

pikmin234 wrote:

pianogirl84 wrote:

DISCONTINUED?!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I have a Red Pikmin plushie. It's constantly being thrown into Fairyland and whacking stuff!

Here we are! Check this out, this, maybe this, and this, too!
AC: :33 < *ac saunters from her dark cave a little bit sl33py from the recent kill*
CT: D –> This is f001ishness upon one hundred thousand prior, equally unsolicited f001ishnesses

Why are you still here?

BILL CI THE EVIL TRI! BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL!!
W H A T W E R E A L L Y A R E
pianogirl84
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pikmin Official Topic

pikmin234 wrote:

pianogirl84 wrote:

I'm pretty sure they stopped making it, or at least stopped selling it in stores. If you're really lucky, though, you might find it used at GameStop or some other place.

awesomekid0224
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pikmin Official Topic

I haven't played Pikmin yet, but I really want too.

W R Y Y Y Y
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pikmin Official Topic

I've only played Pikmin 3, but I love it!

I've been watching Chuggaaconroy play though the series. I kinda want to re-play Pikmin 3