Discuss Scratch

dracae
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

Bump. How are you guys doing with the minigames?

BigBlueBlock
Scratcher
500+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

dracae wrote:

Just getting started on one!
sonicfan12p
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

This sounds like a great idea, I'll help in any way I can.

Activity level: Until next Sunday, about a 7/10. For two weeks after that, I'll be on vacation, no clue how active I'll be.

My best minigames? Well, I have four levels of a tank game posted so far…

I'll let you use them if you want, just let me know of any changes you make before going public.

I can bookmark it, sure.

My better abilities are on the scripting side, ask me to program anything, and as long as it's possible in Scratch, I can do it. If I'm presented with a shell of an idea, I can run with it and improve it till it's a full idea. Coming up with the idea in the first place is not something I'm great with. Also, don't ask me to do graphics unless you don't care about quality…

Comeback time? Maybe?
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

dracae wrote:

Doing fine with Kitchen Trouble, ill start to make the actual game
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

Can you put my game on the game list?

And can you put me on the employee list?
EdgeGamer
Scratcher
100+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

Oh, you revived my collaboration? I sorta gave up on this to be fair, I became uninterested and thought it would die. I suppose it's okay that somebody else is doing something with it

I'll try to help sometimes, if I can. I just have other collabs and projects that I am more interested in…

The one thing that saddens me is that I can't make this anymore. I was gonna make it (or at least lead a colab to make it) but now the name, theme, everything, is gonna be in this one. Oh well, who cares, maybe I'll just help with this

The more I think about it, the more I'm sure that if I'd lead this for longer, it would have died anyway.

Last edited by EdgeGamer (July 27, 2013 00:50:11)

Vote for your favourite Kanto starter Pokémon and level it up! Work towards evolving your favourite Pokémon! - http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/25788872/
dracae
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

BigBlueBlock wrote:

dracae wrote:

Great!

goldfish678 wrote:

dracae wrote:

Awesome!

goldfish678 wrote:

Did you share your game?

EdgeGamer wrote:

Oh, you revived my collaboration? I sorta gave up on this to be fair, I became uninterested and thought it would die. I suppose it's okay that somebody else is doing something with it

I'll try to help sometimes, if I can. I just have other collabs and projects that I am more interested in…

The one thing that saddens me is that I can't make this anymore. I was gonna make it (or at least lead a colab to make it) but now the name, theme, everything, is gonna be in this one. Oh well, who cares, maybe I'll just help with this

The more I think about it, the more I'm sure that if I'd lead this for longer, it would have died anyway.
Why so serious?
Maybe try your hand at on of the ideas I posted?

sonicfan12p wrote:

Activity level: Until next Sunday, about a 7/10. For two weeks after that, I'll be on vacation, no clue how active I'll be.

I'll let you use them if you want, just let me know of any changes you make before going public.

I can bookmark it, sure.

My better abilities are on the scripting side, ask me to program anything, and as long as it's possible in Scratch, I can do it. If I'm presented with a shell of an idea, I can run with it and improve it till it's a full idea. Coming up with the idea in the first place is not something I'm great with. Also, don't ask me to do graphics unless you don't care about quality…
Not really a minigame, but anyways…

Create a new minigame, from the ideas I posted, or a new one with your own ideas, and we'll see if you get accepted!

Last edited by dracae (July 27, 2013 05:01:50)

goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

dracae wrote:

BigBlueBlock wrote:

dracae wrote:

Great!

goldfish678 wrote:

dracae wrote:

Awesome!

goldfish678 wrote:

Did you share your game?

EdgeGamer wrote:

Why so serious?

sonicfan12p wrote:

I can bookmark it, sure.

Create a new minigame, from the ideas I posted, or a new one with your own ideas, and we'll see if you get accepted!
Yep. I shared the alpha.
sonicfan12p
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

Alright, I can try that!

Comeback time? Maybe?
dracae
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

goldfish678 wrote:

dracae wrote:

BigBlueBlock wrote:

dracae wrote:

Great!

goldfish678 wrote:

dracae wrote:

Awesome!

goldfish678 wrote:

Did you share your game?

EdgeGamer wrote:

Why so serious?

sonicfan12p wrote:

I can bookmark it, sure.

Yep. I shared the alpha.
Can you post the link?
I can't find it.

PencilFactory
Scratcher
10 posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

How active will you be? (Out of 5):6

What is/are your best minigame(s)? : Bannana Box, if it counts

Do you agree to us using your minigames as we see fit?: yes

Will you bookmark this, or make sure somehow that you get every update?: I will try

list of minigames that I made: space game, astroid game, jumping game, pop-a-pony-fly, wack-a-frog, cat and mouse, frogger, maze, Cat and Mouse Game!, text based game, jumping game, day 2 variables, Cat and mouse, Day 1, Simple Game. (Most of these are based on other ones I made…)

If I get in I will make some minigames from the minigame ideas thing

Last edited by PencilFactory (July 29, 2013 14:06:06)

goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

dracae wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

dracae wrote:

BigBlueBlock wrote:

dracae wrote:

Great!

goldfish678 wrote:

dracae wrote:

Awesome!

goldfish678 wrote:

Did you share your game?

EdgeGamer wrote:

Why so serious?

sonicfan12p wrote:

I can bookmark it, sure.

Yep. I shared the alpha.
Can you post the link?
I can't find it.
http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/11497236/
seanbobe
Scratcher
500+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

1. 2.5
2. not on scratch. animal crossing new leaf garden tour 2 0ut of 3 dificulty.
3. yes on the remix.
4. bookmark

Last edited by seanbobe (July 29, 2013 19:41:08)

Sadly my kumquat was eaten by an evil signature.
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

goldfish678 wrote:

dracae wrote:

Can you post the link?
I can't find it.
http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/11497236/
There's not much, and there's already over 30 scripts? ;_;

goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

I know, it's a big game.

(Oh, and by the way, when it's done, it'll probably have over 100. )

dracae
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

goldfish678 wrote:

I know, it's a big game.

(Oh, and by the way, when it's done, it'll probably have over 100. )

;( that's kinda too much. It's supposed to be a minigame, one out of many other minigames.

goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

(I knew it…) Oh well. For minigames, try Basketball/OriginalGame. (Basketball has 75 scripts, but seriously, IT'S A MINIGAME)
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

BUT, I need to majorly update it since it got 10+ loves. (woah, 10 LOVES!?!?!?!? i know that's not a lot but all (most of) the followers i have are COMPLETELY random and im not very popular)
Math_Addict
Scratcher
100+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

My Application:

How active will you be? (Out of 10): 5/10 (I am active only on weekends.)

What is your best project(s)?: See Mazes Version 1.0 below.

Do you agree to us using your mini games as we see fit?: Yes

Will you bookmark this, or make sure somehow that you get every update?: Of course!

Last edited by Math_Addict (Aug. 2, 2013 02:49:44)

Wanting to close this account, but then I'm still having a couple more things to do before I leave this account.
turkey3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

What type of mini games can it be? Anything? Is there a certain format they'd need to be created in? I probably wouldn't join as a full-time collaborator, but I would like to create a mini game for this, and then Id leave. Okay, I'll join and make 1 mini game.
How active will I be? I work secretly I'm very active on the site, I'll make my mini game by myself, post it, and be done 8/10

Best project? Click signature to view my project Artist 3.0.

Agree? Yes, indeed!

Get updates and bookmark? Already done
Sorry for the lousy application

Last edited by turkey3 (Aug. 2, 2013 15:57:06)